PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for a living?

DoiX
01-31-2008, 04:29 AM
What do you do for a living or planning to do in case you're just a student, like my self :)?i want to start a web design company or have a nice job at Adobe :)

cgsheen
01-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Journeyman Plumber!
Currently Manager at a Plumbing Company.

Part-time Hackintosh builder...

frying_fish
01-31-2008, 04:39 AM
Student - for a few more months anyway, only a few months more :(

Xxp/TuX
01-31-2008, 05:05 AM
I am a scientist, chemist of R&D:specifically an engineer. Expend a lot of time for fun on the labs and also in free time,make some 3D graphic design and video editing...

DoiX
01-31-2008, 05:07 AM
wow Xxp/Tux that's really interesting :)

Xxp/TuX
01-31-2008, 05:11 AM
DoiX:wow Xxp/Tux that's really interesting :)
Well,I do what I want and like,lol. A nice job at Adobe will be very good too. lol :)

naquaada
01-31-2008, 05:36 AM
No work since years. Got epilepsy with 13 and this f*cked up my personal records that no company would take me.
I'm interested in audio engineering and computer training and education cause i like to help and work with people.

01-31-2008, 05:49 AM
naquaada:No work since years. Got epilepsy with 13 and this f*cked up my personal records that no company would take me.
I'm interested in audio engineering and computer training and education cause i like to help and work with people.

That must suck :( i have a friend who had the exact same thing happen to him

Firewalk
01-31-2008, 08:19 AM
Hi naquada, Trying to work with epilepsy sucks (damn insurance companies). I keep the wolves from the door by repairing houses and computers ,one extreme to the other but I.T. pays better

Xxp/TuX
01-31-2008, 12:18 PM
naquaada:No work since years. Got epilepsy with 13 and this f*cked up my personal records that no company would take me.

That really really sucks naquaada...Your interests are very nice:they also are a very good example for others. Greetings...

naquaada
01-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Epilepsy is not the problem, no attack since more than 3 years. Problem is, I'm not mobile and I'm living in a little village. If I get a job in the next bigger city (Kassel, about 30-40 km from me) I have to drive 1,5 hours with bus and train twice a day and about 250 Euro driving costs a month... Luckily also the Arbeitsamt never found a job for me, so I have enough time to waste it on my Macs (and certain forums) ;) In 2006 they put me into a beginners computer course... Haha was out after 1 day, the trainer noticed that I was in kinda <wrong> place...

DoiX
01-31-2008, 04:19 PM
lol:D wrong place indeed, you place is here with us *come and join the amd side we have free cookies.. oh erhm and zeph :D*