PDA

View Full Version : Woah...# of members of this forum is on the rise.

megaargon1
02-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Is it just me, or is the number of members registering with this forum on the rise? This is amazing. Congratulations Zephyroth, as others have said, you're famous, the next Bill Gates on the horizon. =)

zephyroth
02-12-2008, 03:28 PM
arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... I don't want to be the next Bill Gates !!!!

Just see me as the new Messiah ... héhéhé :-)

gully666uk
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
first amd leopard, next the world.......... please add big cackle

zephyroth
02-12-2008, 03:34 PM
lol

xlslx
02-12-2008, 03:36 PM
why you´re all worried about Bill Gates? He´s definately a great man, he reached so much things so far. His Operating System called WinDOS :) is not the worst one too. i mean, every program and game runs on it and of course xp is running smoothly. The thing which isnt good is the firm politics of Microsoft itself, but thats another topic.

## -> in-edit by puttabong:
Quote by Steve Job
The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste, they have absolutely no taste, and what that means is - I don't mean that in a small way I mean that in a big way. In the sense that they they don't think of original ideas and they don't bring much culture into their product ehm and you say why is that important - well you know proportionally spaced fonts come from type setting and beautiful books, that's where one gets the idea - if it weren't for the Mac they would never have that in their products and ehm so I guess I am saddened, not by Microsoft's success - I have no problem with their success, they've earned their success for the most part. I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third rate products. :)
-> http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=upzKj-1HaKw
##

I think everyone (Jobs, Gates and of course Torvalds) created a good Operating System. Linux is best one for stable Servers not at least for a good Desktop OS (iam running it on my Laptop, if no MacOS runs ;)) MacOS itself and Winows...

...but....i didn´t want to be Gates too ;)

megaargon1
02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Linux is good for both Home/Business/Server Users, as the same applied on Mac. Microsoft needs some improvement. Zeph should take over the Microsoft business, and make their upcoming O/S flawless. Windows 7 anyone? Lol.

Whatever happened to SP1 Vista. RTM. but where is it? Marketing strategy. Argghh...
Lets not forget, Linus Torvald told the media that Apple's MacOS was complete CRAP. Steve Jobs must be laughing now since the number of users for Apple's Leopard is also on a staggering rise. =)