PDA

View Full Version : Packard Bell EN TS44HR - need help

uguremir
04-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a Packard Bell EN TS44HR and i wanna install Mac Os X Lion.

Intel CORE i5-2410M CPU
nVIDIA GT 540M 2 GB GPU
6GB DDR3 RAM

and i think it has 2 GPU i m not sure..

I downloaded EFI Boot cd and Retail Lion ISO. And I wrote on dvd but this EFI boot isn't working..
How can i install, can you help me please ??..

Lacedaemon
04-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi,

Do you have Snow leopard v10.6.6+ installed on your machine already? This is required by most guides so it's crucial that you do. Second of all, have you already tried the xMove/Multibeast tutorial by tonymacx86 (http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/07/xmove-multibeast-install-os-x-107-lion.html)? I know a couple of people (maybe more) who are pretty against that method, but it's a good start, especially since you have a supported Intel i5 processor. If you do not yet have Snow Leopard (SL) installed, it would probably be a good idea to get that up and running first. :rolleyes:

Lacedaemon

Unrealized
04-28-2012, 10:01 AM
xMove is okay in my opinion to use. Though I don't think it's allowed to help users of pirated software here (Not sure if board rules are against that, though) :)

Since Lion is not distributed as a .iso I think you have just got it somewhere in the internet..

Lacedaemon
04-30-2012, 12:43 AM
xMove is okay in my opinion to use. Though I don't think it's allowed to help users of pirated software here (Not sure if board rules are against that, though) :)

Since Lion is not distributed as a .iso I think you have just got it somewhere in the internet..
Well the guide does say to purchase OS X Lion on the App Store, I don't think it would count as "pirated"... :-/