PDA

View Full Version : kernel 12.0 AMD SVP ?

gils
09-14-2012, 11:40 PM
:)

goodnight,

The good news is that Niresh ML 10.8 moved through OSInstall. mpkg, I tested a vein attempt with kernel RAWX86 11.4, it was expected that it will not start but I still say that the processor is recognized with the FSB, maybe a track gentlemen developers ??

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/400535Capturedcran20120914231432.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=400535Capturedcran20120914231432.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/851415Capturedcran20120915002653.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=851415Capturedcran20120915002653.png )

:'(

The Connactic
09-19-2012, 02:39 AM
Hey, Gils! That's good news! I tried a different approach: tried to apply RAWX86's diff file as a patch to the 12.0 XNU, to no avail. Never thought of simply use RAWX86's 10.7.4 directly to see the results.

Follow this topic at insanelymac.com: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=281450

The Connactic
09-19-2012, 02:44 AM
P.S.: "In case you read this there has been a kernel panic
there is no ----ing support to running Lion on AMD
you have to try fixing this yourself"

:D :D :D

R:A:W:X86
09-19-2012, 11:55 AM
looks similiar as it does when you build i386 ML XNU from source and try to boot it (intel setup)....

The Connactic
09-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Hmm. Of course, RAW: your kernel is i386, Mountain Lion requires AMD64. I myself was making a similar mistake, trying to patch 12.0 with your diff.

We could try, as an experience unlikely to succeed obviously, to boot ML with your universal version of 11.4 and archx86_64. Just to see what happens.

The Connactic
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Did it! No instant reboot at all. Instead:

The Connactic
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM
How funny! The attached image is flipped upside down! :)

Anyway, notice - if you can, the photo's quality is poor, done with an iPad - the sixth line: "the mach-0 is malformed", whatever that means.

09-19-2012, 06:39 PM
For my understanding of that flipped image:

it's an AMD based setup
it's an installation of Mountain Lion
you are trying to boot it using that Kernel: http://osx86.co/f100/10-7-4-amd-kernel-t7687/post58241.html
it does not result in instant reboot, while it does when using the same Kernel (x86_64) on a Lion installation

?! :)

The Connactic
09-19-2012, 07:00 PM
1) It's an AMD Athlon II X2 250, running on an ECS-A780LM-M2 motherboard, with 8 GB RAM (2x4GB 1066 kingston), booting from an USB device (yeah, i have a complete 10.8 installation on my USB stick just in case my 10.8.1 netbook suddenly fails on me);

2) Yup, Mountain Lion 10.8.0;

3) I'm using this one, upload by you (and renamed by me): http://www.xup.in/dl,21183920/universal_kernel.zip/

4) No, no instant reboot at all! A lot of messages like "Symbol not found" or something, much like when i tried to run 10.7.2 with your kernel (yes, i did it, but 10.7.2 actually boot to the desktop), then these lines "failed kext" and "mach0 is malformed", then KP.

I will upload a video of the entire process later, if you think it's useful.

P.S.: i used the following flags: raw64bit (my name for your kernel) npci=0x3000 arch=x86_64 -v
Here's the org.chameleon.plist of my USB 10.8.0, if needed:

<key>Boot Graphics</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Default Partition</key>
<string>hd(0,3)</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>custom</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string></string>
<key>Quiet Boot</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>5</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>npci</key>
<string>0x2000</string>

(notice it does not include the bootflags i used)

09-20-2012, 10:29 AM
4) No, no instant reboot at all! A lot of messages like "Symbol not found" or something, much like when i tried to run 10.7.2 with your kernel (yes, i did it, but 10.7.2 actually boot to the desktop), then these lines "failed kext" and "mach0 is malformed", then KP.
You are sure, that using the same Kernel build (x86_64) on 10.7, on the same hardware - has been causing instant reboot?

I'd rather try this experiment myself, but I don't have much time for these things atm - would be great if you could ensure this... :)

The Connactic
09-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Raw, i did the experiment you suggested and boot my stable 10.7.4 with your universal kernel (flags: raw64bit arch=x86_64 npci=0x3000).

The results were surprising. I think we're on the verge to learn something. I'll post the screenshots for you to examine (i did it with my iPad, but i'm not used to take photos with it, maybe the images come blurry or flipped upside down again).

09-20-2012, 03:39 PM
I am not suprised if the x86_64 Kernel works on yours, independent from the version of OS X.
Those people reporting the x86_64 Kernel to work had similiar CPU / ones where autodetection of parameters - particularly the FSB works...

Too bad - but it would have been too easy, if things would have turned out, the way I thought for a short moment... :-|

The Connactic
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Notice two very important things:

1) The boot starts to go wrong at an Apple RTC error, before it finally freezes at a bunch of USB messages. Do you know a good script to patch Apple RTC for Lion 64-bit?

2) Look at the PFM64 message (PFM64 (44 CPU)) just below ACPI system state. What does it mean? Prefetch memory?

The Connactic
09-20-2012, 03:41 PM
I am not suprised if the x86_64 Kernel works on yours, independent from the version of OS X.
Those people reporting the x86_64 Kernel to work had similiar CPU / ones where autodetection of parameters - particularly the FSB works...

Too bad - but it would have been too easy, if things would have turned out, the way I thought for a short moment... :-|

RAW, do you have any single report of any AMD CPU that can run the 64-bit Lion kernel? Because, if i manage to boot it, Mountain Lion becomes more than a possibility, but a certainty for the near future, since it will be proved that AMD CPUs can boot the latest 64-bit kernels (i'm not claiming victory before the game begins, since the system wasn't about to boot really).

09-20-2012, 04:04 PM
RAW, do you have any single report of any AMD CPU that can run the 64-bit Lion kernel?
There are some on the forum i.e. see http://osx86.co/f36/10-6-5-legacy-kernel-for-intel-amd-t6730/page2.html
Snow Leopard - yes, but the patch isn't that different.
Also some people reporting the x86_64 Lion Kernel to work. "work" by the meaning of no instant reboot. ;)

As long as this is not fixed for the majority, including all owners of recent AMD CPUs, it doesn't make sense for me, to look into porting the current Patch to Mountain Lion...

//regarding that AppleRTC errors - have you tried, to regenerate the kextcache yet?

The Connactic
09-20-2012, 10:08 PM
I got a little further by removing the unnecessary kexts EVOreboot and LegacyRTC . Now i'm stuck at Kernel=LP64. So i think i won't get past there without solving the ssse3 issue.

Researching about it, i came to a very interesting website from Dave Elliot: http://tgwbd.org/darwin/xnu.html

There i learn that there is only one routine that needs ssse3 at the commpage, precisely the one required to enable 64-bit support. Do you have any assembly knowledge, RAW? Here's the routine, as is in xnu 1699.26.8:

#include <i386/asm.h>

/* void *memcpy((void *) to, (const void *) from, (size_t) bcount) */
/* rdi, rsi, rdx */
/*
* Note: memcpy does not support overlapping copies
*/
ENTRY(memcpy)
movq %rdx,%rcx
shrq $3,%rcx /* copy by 64-bit words */
cld /* copy forwards */
rep
movsq
movq %rdx,%rcx
andq $7,%rcx /* any bytes left? */
rep
movsb
ret

/* void bcopy((const char *) from, (char *) to, (unsigned int) count) */
/* rdi, rsi, rdx */

ENTRY(bcopy_no_overwrite)
xchgq %rsi,%rdi
jmp EXT(memcpy)

/*
* bcopy(src, dst, cnt)
* rdi, rsi, rdx
* [email protected] (Wolfgang Solfrank, TooLs GmbH) +49-228-985800
*/
ENTRY(bcopy)
xchgq %rsi,%rdi
movq %rdx,%rcx

movq %rdi,%rax
subq %rsi,%rax
cmpq %rcx,%rax /* overlapping && src < dst? */
jb 1f

shrq $3,%rcx /* copy by 64-bit words */
cld /* nope, copy forwards */
rep
movsq
movq %rdx,%rcx
andq $7,%rcx /* any bytes left? */
rep
movsb
ret

/* ALIGN_TEXT */
1:

addq %rcx,%rdi /* copy backwards */
addq %rcx,%rsi
decq %rdi
decq %rsi
andq $7,%rcx /* any fractional bytes? */
std
rep
movsb
movq %rdx,%rcx /* copy remainder by 32-bit words */
shrq $3,%rcx
subq $7,%rsi
subq $7,%rdi
rep
movsq
cld
ret

The questions are:

1) Why this routine needs ssse3 to run? It's not explicit.

2) Instead of write an on-the-fly ssse3 emulator, would it be possible to simply alter this single assembly routine so it calls, say, sse3 and not ssse3?

The Connactic
09-21-2012, 07:55 PM
EDIT: Now i'm sure that is a waste of time to use Lion 10.7.4 XNU kernel as is to boot Mountain Lion, since it requires ssse3 instructions to boot 64-bit, and Mountain Lion requires a 64-bit kernel. We could just try to solve this problem with the ssse3 routine (it would help Lion AMD users too), but even with this, maybe it cannot boot Mountain Lion anyway because of core changes in the new OS (even the changes being not so drastic from an end-user point of view).

So i think there's two main paths for AMD hackintoshing by now: 1) focus on Mountain Lion XNU itself, and before even trying to patch it for AMD, we must discover if it has any ssse3 routines required to run, which ones, and how to change it and then apply patches AMD-specific (unless we plan to abandon non-Buldozer users like me, lol) or 2) focus on Lion 10.7.4 XNU, since we have a patched one for AMD, then making it run 64-bit flawlessly on AMD with Lion itself, by correcting the ssse3 calls in the commpage and bcopy.s routine and perfecting the AMD patches (remember that even Bulldozer ssse3-enabled CPUs have to boot arch=i386, which won't work with ML), and only then try to either have ML booting with it or generate a diff file from it by comparing it with ML's, and then apply this diff with AMD patches and ssse3 correction as a patch to ML XNU (I tried something like that though, applying RAW's diff directly as a patch on 12.0 XNU, and got an epic fail).

gils
09-22-2012, 12:58 PM
EDIT: Now i'm sure that is a waste of time to use Lion 10.7.4 XNU kernel as is to boot Mountain Lion, since it requires ssse3 instructions to boot 64-bit, and Mountain Lion requires a 64-bit kernel. We could just try to solve this problem with the ssse3 routine (it would help Lion AMD users too), but even with this, maybe it cannot boot Mountain Lion anyway because of core changes in the new OS (even the changes being not so drastic from an end-user point of view).

So i think there's two main paths for AMD hackintoshing by now: 1) focus on Mountain Lion XNU itself, and before even trying to patch it for AMD, we must discover if it has any ssse3 routines required to run, which ones, and how to change it and then apply patches AMD-specific (unless we plan to abandon non-Buldozer users like me, lol) or 2) focus on Lion 10.7.4 XNU, since we have a patched one for AMD, then making it run 64-bit flawlessly on AMD with Lion itself, by correcting the ssse3 calls in the commpage and bcopy.s routine and perfecting the AMD patches (remember that even Bulldozer ssse3-enabled CPUs have to boot arch=i386, which won't work with ML), and only then try to either have ML booting with it or generate a diff file from it by comparing it with ML's, and then apply this diff with AMD patches and ssse3 correction as a patch to ML XNU (I tried something like that though, applying RAW's diff directly as a patch on 12.0 XNU, and got an epic fail).

hello ,

it is not so easy to see that, I still found that the kernel panic on RAWX86 ML 10.8 but the PC does not reboot, as you say, there would not have a fundamental diference between the 2 kernel? I am completely noob in this area.

I do not manage to understand the difference between the 2 kernel, is there no way to resume writing kernel 11.0 and 12.0 adapt the kernel ?

google traduction .

The Connactic
09-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Hi, Gills!

Follow this topic: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/281450-thoughts-about-mountain-lion-with-amd-yes-amd/page__st__40#entry1855016

RAW, you're invited too to post there if/when you have time; we really need some experienced point of view of someone who has actual knowledge on it.

gils
09-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi, Gills!

Follow this topic: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/281450-thoughts-about-mountain-lion-with-amd-yes-amd/page__st__40#entry1855016

RAW, you're invited too to post there if/when you have time; we really need some experienced point of view of someone who has actual knowledge on it.

hello,

I do not have an account on this site, we are here !?? :)
you would not have a test kernel 12.0 ? I try.

The Connactic
09-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi, Gilles!

You don't have to sign up, just follow the linked topic; any news will be posted there.

We're far from having a beta kernel, unfortunately. No easy task at all. I don't know even if i could make one: my programming skills are not so high as i would like them to be. Maybe Raw's and Bronzovka's experiments are a better bet.

Thank you!

gils
09-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi, Gilles!

You don't have to sign up, just follow the linked topic; any news will be posted there.

We're far from having a beta kernel, unfortunately. No easy task at all. I don't know even if i could make one: my programming skills are not so high as i would like them to be. Maybe Raw's and Bronzovka's experiments are a better bet.

Thank you!

it's true, we do not know them, what do you expect we are doomed to pfff ....!!
If I had their knowledge, I would be over day and night!

:'(

The Connactic
09-23-2012, 11:24 PM
You can write in french, Gilles! I think i'll understand you better than this google translate dialect, lol. :)

gils
09-23-2012, 11:44 PM
You can write in french, Gilles! I think i'll understand you better than this google translate dialect, lol. :)

effectivement , je préfères !! ahahha !! le modo ne veux pas que l'on écrive dans une autre langue , c'est vrai que google traduction , c'est la misère !!

j'en disais que d'être réduit à attendre le bon vouloir de nos seigneurs développeurs est quelque peu frustrant , j'en ai pas les compétences de comprendre quoi que se soit dans le domaine de la programmation , le seul langage que je connaisses est celui du list et du lader pour programmer un automate TSX 37/57 ahahahah !!! la bonne affaire !!

le pire de l'histoire , est que je connais bien ML 10.8 car je l'ai fait tourner sur mes anciennes configurations i7 875 k et xeon E31230 , c'est que du bonheur !! j'aimerais tellement le voir fonctionner sur les procs AMD , mais bon , je suis quand même très surpris du très bon résultat des FX bul sur Mac OS X 10.7 ce qui laisse présager un très bon fonctionnement sous ML 10.8 , la fluidité !! ce qui manque à Lion 10.7

Enfin patientons , j'ai des fourmis dans doigts :D:D

The Connactic
09-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Much better, Gilles! Understand you perfectly (but prefer to answer in english, since i'm more comfortable with it and you appears to read english quite well too). Strange, i didn't notice your answer until this exact moment.

I agree with you. And i'll add the following: we're not entitled to enjoy any of the awesome work of these developers. We indeed depend on their generosity and good will. And there has to be much good will, because kernel development can be hard and tedious and time-consuming.

The best answer to this sometimes frustrating dependance is us to become ourselves the kernel developers. Even if we don't make it, hopefully we can prepare the terrain so one of the wise guys can fell encouraged to step in and help us finish the work. The more heads focus on it, bigger our chances of succeed in it.

We've been studying a lot of material in that topic i linked: believe it or not, a lot of good ideas are flourishing. Besides this, i had conversations with Nawcom and Meklort and get lots of good advice and tips.

Unrelated to the topic: do you think it's really worth to update to 10.7.5? For me, it seems like it's just gatekeeper, and this attracts me not. :)

gils
09-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Much better, Gilles! Understand you perfectly (but prefer to answer in english, since i'm more comfortable with it and you appears to read english quite well too). Strange, i didn't notice your answer until this exact moment.

I agree with you. And i'll add the following: we're not entitled to enjoy any of the awesome work of these developers. We indeed depend on their generosity and good will. And there has to be much good will, because kernel development can be hard and tedious and time-consuming.

The best answer to this sometimes frustrating dependance is us to become ourselves the kernel developers. Even if we don't make it, hopefully we can prepare the terrain so one of the wise guys can fell encouraged to step in and help us finish the work. The more heads focus on it, bigger our chances of succeed in it.

We've been studying a lot of material in that topic i linked: believe it or not, a lot of good ideas are flourishing. Besides this, i had conversations with Nawcom and Meklort and get lots of good advice and tips.

Unrelated to the topic: do you think it's really worth to update to 10.7.5? For me, it seems like it's just gatekeeper, and this attracts me not. :)

bonsoir ,

J'ai vu que Nawcom's avait fermé son blog :eek: sa santé va mieux ? vous avez des contacts directs avec lui ?

Pour la mise à jour 11.5 , il est vrai qu'elle est futile , peut-être pour les kext graphiques supplémentaire , elle peut-être intéressante ? Mais la bonne nouvelle est que le kernel RAW 11.4 supporte la version 11.5 et aussi les suivantes qui sait ? qui nous permettrons de voir fonctionner une 11.8 avec le kext ATI7000Controller ? :D

Donc sa vaut le coup de faire des essaies ;)

The Connactic
10-01-2012, 05:29 AM
Hi, Gilles!

Yeah, i think he's in very good health, which is good news. I didn't know that he closed his blog. Since he didn't say anything, i'll not ask why: he should have his reasons. Yes, i sometimes talk to him since i started to use IRC a week ago. Nawcom, meklort, conti and many others. Meklort's being very helpful these days, giving a lot of tips and advices.

Since you're saying RAW's 10.7.4 kernel works with 10.7.5, i should give it a try, just to be as up-to-date as possible, since i use an old and cheap GeForce G210 graphics, lol.

The Connactic
10-03-2012, 05:52 PM
looks similiar as it does when you build i386 ML XNU from source and try to boot it (intel setup)....

R:A:W:X86, i adapted your diff to the 12.0 XNU (it was a tedious effort, because the patch command wouldn't work properly, and i had to copy and paste many things, and insert them the way i thought the most optimal, yet in the end only a few minor changes had to be made) and generated a diff. Do you want to compile and test it? I myself cannot do it: i'm having Xcode issues, so i'll warn you this is totally untested.

Here it goes:

The Connactic
10-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Updated: it wasn't Xcode issues, it was some functions i left in the cupid.c file. I "commented" them and finally built the kernel. I'll post an updated diff file later:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=114743

gils
10-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Updated: it wasn't Xcode issues, it was some functions i left in the cupid.c file. I "commented" them and finally built the kernel. I'll post an updated diff file later:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=114743

le lien est sympa !!!! :-|

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/791760Capturedcran20121031202613.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=791760Capturedcran20121031202613.png )

Mise à part ça , il y a des news pour le kernel AMD 12.0 ?

j'ai mon FX qui s'impatiente !! :D

The Connactic
11-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Hi, Gilles!

Long time, no see. :)

Why don't you create an account there and download the beta kernel? I need people with FX CPUs to report results with it.

Now i'm studying hard the x86 assembly language and simd instructions. Can you guess what i intend to do when i master this? (could take a month, a year or the eternity but anyway.)

gils
11-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Hi, Gilles!

Long time, no see. :)

Why don't you create an account there and download the beta kernel? I need people with FX CPUs to report results with it.

Now i'm studying hard the x86 assembly language and simd instructions. Can you guess what i intend to do when i master this? (could take a month, a year or the eternity but anyway.)

hey ! The Connactic , je suis content de te lire :)

je suis toujours là à (iatus ;) )scruter une éventuelle sortie du kernel AMD 12.0 ! :D
j'ai vu que tu bossais dessus à fond mais comme je te le disais , je ne suis pas inscris sur isanelymac (je ne comprends rien au fonctionnement du site) , ça serait sympa que tu poses le lien de ton kernel beta sur ce site .

Pour l'instant , je n'ai plus de CM AM3+ (mon fils me la prit avec le x4 960t) ouf , j'ai sauvé le FX 6100 !!! :p , j'ai commandé aujourd'hui une CM Gigabyte GA-78MLT S2P pour continuer mes test . :D

lundi ou mardi je rattaque et encore merci pour ta sympathie . ;)

instant idiot
11-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Gils: voici un lien pour le kernel le plus recent de The Connactic. Il ne marche pas du tout dans ce moment, mais si vous l'essayez et affichez un photo, il peut être utile pour The Connactic.

http://ompldr.org/vZzQ1Yg/connatic.zip

gils
11-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Giles: voici un lien pour le kernel le plus recent de The Connactic. Il ne marche pas du tout dans ce moment, mais si vous l'essayez et affichez un photo, il peut être utile pour The Connactic.

http://ompldr.org/vZzQ1Yg/connatic.zip"'

Merci instant idiot ;)

j'ai testé le kernel beta de Connactic avec Mon Acer 8930 G (core2duo) avec un ML 10.8 fonctionnel .

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/161198Capturedcran20121103171754.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=161198Capturedcran20121103171754.png )

et avec ma clef usb bootable ML 10.8

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/233339DSC0027.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=233339DSC0027.jpg)

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/195376Capturedcran20121102230226.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=195376Capturedcran20121102230226.png )

instant idiot
11-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Merci pour le test! Est-ce que vous pouvez faire la meme test sûr ton FX-6100? Autant que je sache, The Connactic n'a personne avec un Bulldozer (ou un autre CPU AMD avec SSSE3) pour tester son kernel de Mountain Lion.

gils
11-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Merci pour le test! Est-ce que vous pouvez faire la meme test sûr ton FX-6100? Autant que je sache, The Connactic n'a personne avec un Bulldozer (ou un autre CPU AMD avec SSSE3) pour tester son kernel de Mountain Lion.

je sais !! je sais !! mais pour l'instant , je n'ai plus de CM AM3+ , j'en reçois une nouvelle lundi ou mardi et je testerai son kernel en suivant . :)

ça m'a l'air de bonne augure tout ça . :D

gils
11-03-2012, 06:47 PM

je sais !! je sais !! mais pour l'instant , je n'ai plus de CM AM3+ , j'en reçois une nouvelle lundi ou mardi et je testerai son kernel en suivant . :)

ça m'a l'air de bonne augure tout ça . :D

si ça peut aider , j'ai testé le kernel de rawx86 sur mon Acer core2duo en bootant sur Lion 10.7 , flag : raw -v , le PC a bien démarré , j'ai copié le kernel.log :

Nov 3 18:19:01 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: DSMOS has arrived
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: npvhash=4095
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: PAE enabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: 64 bit mode enabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: rtclock_init: Taking bus ratio path 4 (Intel / Apple)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: TSC: Verification of clock speed PASSED.
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: TSC: Frequency = 2094.767829MHz, FSB frequency = 199.501698MHz, bus ratio = 10.5
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.0: Mi 18 Jul 2012 02:24:10 CEST; bronzovkAnVoodoo v0.9.30:xnu-1699.26.8/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: vm_page_bootstrap: 1016915 free pages and 23469 wired pages
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: zone leak detection enabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: mig_table_max_displ = 73
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: warning: skipping personalities in blacklisted kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[org.tgwbd.driver.NullCPUPowerManagement]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.DiskImages]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: NullCPUPowerManagement::init: properties=0x7fd9b00
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: NullCPUPowerManagement::start
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=0 Disabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=0 Disabled
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.security.sandbox]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.security.quarantine]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Quarantine policy (Quarantine)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: MAC Framework successfully initialized
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPIBatteryDevice Error: Capacity Read Zero (0)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: PFM64 (36 cpu) 0xf10000000, 0xf0000000
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: [ PCI configuration begin ]
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: PCI configuration changed (bridge=8 device=0 cardbus=0)
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: [ PCI configuration end, bridges 7 devices 17 ]
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBUHCI]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[org.netkas.FakeSMC]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHPET]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.yourcompany.driver.AppleACPIPS2Nub]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: HDAEnabler: Copyright (c) 2008 by Kabyl
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: HDAEnabler: 05/05/2008 Added SP-Audio support by Taruga
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: HDAEnabler: 03/07/2009 Compiled for 32/64-bit by Taruga
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUSBEHCI]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: FakeSMC: opensource SMC device emulator by netkas (C) 2009
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: FakeSMC: plugins & plugins support modifications by mozodojo, usr-sse2, slice (C) 2010
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.ApplePS2Controller]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOUSBUserClient]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: FakeSMCDevice: 17 preconfigured keys added:
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: FakeSMCDevice: successfully initialized
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[org.voodoo.driver.PS2Keyboard]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: mbinit: done [64 MB total pool size, (42/21) split]
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.BootCache]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless load succeeded
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeeded
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: rooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: 42259C4D-F607-35DE-BA0A-79A1DB1EE253
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: From path: "uuid", Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SAT0@1F,2/AppleAHCI/PRID@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/Hitachi HTS543225L9A300 Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/Mac HD Lion 10,7@2
Nov 3 18:24:56 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 14, minor 2
Nov 3 18:24:57 localhost kernel[0]: AttansicL1eEthernet: Ethernet address 00:a0:d1:af:3d:df
Nov 3 18:25:02 localhost kernel[0]: macx_swapon SUCCESS
Nov 3 18:25:07 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting for DSMOS...
Nov 3 18:25:29 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.kext.triggers]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:29 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.filesystems.autofs]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:29 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: ** AppleSMBusPCI::start failed to get acpi path for provider
Nov 3 18:25:29 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:29 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleSMC]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:29 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsControl]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.ApplePolicyControl]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: HDAEnabler: Copyright (c) 2008 by Kabyl
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: HDAEnabler: 05/05/2008 Added SP-Audio support by Taruga
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: HDAEnabler: 03/07/2009 Compiled for 32/64-bit by Taruga
Nov 3 18:25:30 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: Previous Shutdown Cause: 3
Nov 3 18:25:31 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: VoodooPS2SynapticsTouchPad loaded
Nov 3 18:25:36 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPower Management) timed out
Nov 3 18:25:36 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: No interval found for . Using 8000000
Nov 3 18:25:36 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: VoodooPS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v6.3
Nov 3 18:25:36 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.GeForce]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:36 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: NVDANV50HAL loaded and registered.
Nov 3 18:25:37 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:37 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleTyMCEDriver]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:37 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:37 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: Sound assertion "0 == pathMap_aDriverInstance" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-179.1.4/AppleHDA/AppleHDADriver.cpp" at line 1656 goto Exit
Nov 3 18:25:39: --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: Sound assertion "0 != createAudioEngines ( fPathMap_aDriverInstance )" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-179.1.4/AppleHDA/AppleHDADriver.cpp" at line 203 goto Exit
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: Sound assertion "0 == pathMap_aDriverInstance" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-179.1.4/AppleHDA/AppleHDADriver.cpp" at line 1656 goto Exit
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: Sound assertion "0 != createAudioEngines ( fPathMap_aDriverInstance )" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-179.1.4/AppleHDA/AppleHDADriver.cpp" at line 203 goto Exit
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.iokit.IOSurface]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock
Nov 3 18:25:39 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: DSMOS has arrived
Nov 3 18:27:54 imac-de-gils kernel[0]: kxld[com.apple.filesystems.smbfs]: In interface com.apple.kpi.unsupported of __kernel__, couldn't find symbol _pm_init_lock

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/663148Capturedcran20121103182649.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=663148Capturedcran20121103182649.png )
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/124513Capturedcran20121103182805.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=124513Capturedcran20121103182805.png )

gils
11-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Salut à tous ,

je viens de recevoir ma nouvelle carte mère Gigabyte AM3+ , enfin !!

j'ai testé le kernel de Connactic sur mon FX 6100 qui se traduit par un reboot immédiat :)

flag : busratio=165 cpu=1 npci=0x3000 arch=x86_64 -v sur clef usb d'install

flag: busratio=165 cpu=2 npci=0x3000 -v sur HDD avec une installation existante .

Donc , le FX ne démarre pas pour l'instant . :)

gils
11-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Salut à tous ,

je viens de recevoir ma nouvelle carte mère Gigabyte AM3+ , enfin !!

j'ai testé le kernel de Connactic sur mon FX 6100 qui se traduit par un reboot immédiat :)

flag : busratio=165 cpu=1 npci=0x3000 arch=x86_64 -v sur clef usb d'install

flag: busratio=165 cpu=2 npci=0x3000 -v sur HDD avec une installation existante .

Donc , le FX ne démarre pas pour l'instant . :)

j'ai continué mes essais en avec ML 10.8 DP1 avec le kernel rawx86

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/184794Capturedcran20121111194204.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=184794Capturedcran20121111194204.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/283752Capturedcran20121111194126.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=283752Capturedcran20121111194126.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/873234Capturedcran20121111193810.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=873234Capturedcran20121111193810.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/781341Capturedcran20121111193850.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=781341Capturedcran20121111193850.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/681047Capturedcran20121111194002.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=681047Capturedcran20121111194002.png )

j'ai fait quelques captures d'un fichier vidéo à partir de mon Acer 8930G core2duo , j'ai fait le test avec mon FX 6100 AMD et le résultat est strictement le même mise à part que j'ai rajouté busratio=165 npci=0x3000 .

Si ça peut aider les développeurs :)

unknownramires
11-19-2012, 02:01 AM
Hello,
Do you guys know if that kernel bug that causes apps to stop launching after about 10 minutes of uptime has been fixed yet?
Im on Lion 10.7.4 used iAtkos distro, everything working good so far except for the fact that after 10 minutes of uptime *bang* apps stop opening ... I heard it was due to Crash report service being bugged and being nuking the system as if it is constantly sending error reports... I don't really know.
cheers.

unknownramires
11-19-2012, 03:26 PM
By the way and sorry for the double posting but Hey Connactic how did the 10.7.5 update go? did you had to restore iostorage and familysystemdriver of 10.7.3 ? Cheers

gils
11-19-2012, 09:52 PM
By the way and sorry for the double posting but Hey Connactic how did the 10.7.5 update go? did you had to restore iostorage and familysystemdriver of 10.7.3 ? Cheers

yes ;)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/382650Capturedcran20120105124746.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=382650Capturedcran20120105124746.png )

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/427324Capturedcran20120105123949.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=427324Capturedcran20120105123949.png )

gils
11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello,
Do you guys know if that kernel bug that causes apps to stop launching after about 10 minutes of uptime has been fixed yet?
Im on Lion 10.7.4 used iAtkos distro, everything working good so far except for the fact that after 10 minutes of uptime *bang* apps stop opening ... I heard it was due to Crash report service being bugged and being nuking the system as if it is constantly sending error reports... I don't really know.
cheers.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/138921Capturedcran20121119214710.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=138921Capturedcran20121119214710.png )

;)

unknownramires
11-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Hello Gils thank you for your fast answer and for your support, there's just one thing I dont get ... the part where you have to change the flags for the xpchelper cache and that other one... Could you enlight my mind?

sudo chflags uchg com.apple.xpchelper.cache (1st line? )
/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/ , what comes first and after?

Cheers :3
Btw thanks for the reply about the 10.7.5 update ^^

gils
12-08-2012, 12:00 PM
hello all,

My English is rough, I hope you understand me.

It is unfortunate that the moderators InsanelyMac come in all the time would obstruct the various subjects by their derogatory comments that generates a bad mood, TheConnactic created a topic on the development of AMD kernel for 12.0 which is in the development stage of SSSE3 emulator.

This is not the "Appeal of 18 June 1940 General de Gaulle" but if you do not mind I will like that we continuously work on this site "infinitemac" which is far, far more welcoming than latter.

Thank you to TheConnactic, Sinetek, Spakk, and all those who want to participate.

For my part, I participate with my modest contribution of Having proper matèriel K10, K15 and intel to test progress.

Thank you.

gils
12-09-2012, 12:16 AM

hello all,

I always had doubts whether OSX 10.8 DP1 started up in i386 or x86_64? So I confirm that the kernel is able i386 (see picture and video) I tested with difficulty with my MacMini 1.1 firmwire 32 bit processor with a 64 bit SSSE3. (T5600)
I made ​​this video because the problem of the graphics card (non-existent under 10.8) prohibiting me screenshot.
I hope it will reopen the debate.
On the other hand that put me on the track is the kernel of rawx86 who is able to start this version DP1, therefore is not by chance!

I was wondering if it was possible to patch the chameleon with the firmwire MacMini?

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/178573Capturedcran20121208233735.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=178573Capturedcran20121208233735.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/739369Capturedcran20121209005444.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=739369Capturedcran20121209005444.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/531176Capturedcran20121209005517.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=531176Capturedcran20121209005517.png )

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/850655Capturedcran20121209005547.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=850655Capturedcran20121209005547.png )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rz80fXqzFzs

ham4ever
12-10-2012, 12:00 AM
gils
they need an FX tester for new kernels of theconnactic
u can do tests and put results in here :D

gils
12-10-2012, 12:20 AM
gils
they need an FX tester for new kernels of theconnactic
u can do tests and put results in here :D

hello,

I know, I tested the 2 kernels and will reboot every two, sorry.

The Connactic
12-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Thank you, Gilles!

Did you use the chameleon update with kernel patcher module i posted at the same post? That's important for the accuracy of the results of this test. :)

gils
12-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Thank you, Gilles!

Did you use the chameleon update with kernel patcher module i posted at the same post? That's important for the accuracy of the results of this test. :)

hello theConnectic , comment vas tu ? :)

I use the chameleon trunk 1820 voodoo, do you think it is not enough?
I no longer have access to download your InsanelyMac kernels is Nanael is Mac pc which gave them me gentimments past.

I still continued to follow the burning issue!

The Connactic
12-10-2012, 01:30 AM
I'm afraid it has to be the exact chameleon i posted there, or else the test would be invalid. Here's the same package from another site: http://www.osx86.net/view/3389-chameleon_2.2svn_r2117.html

gils
12-10-2012, 01:42 AM
I'm afraid it has to be the exact chameleon i posted there, or else the test would be invalid. Here's the same package from another site: http://www.osx86.net/view/3389-chameleon_2.2svn_r2117.html

ok, I tested it and I'll post here chameleon my results.:)

gils
12-10-2012, 01:48 PM
ok, I tested it and I'll post here chameleon my results.:)

Hello ,

Whatever the kernel used and the version of OS X, I am entitled to immediate reboot.

I tested the flag: = -legacy/arch=i386/arch=x86_64 and of course without writing any flag with only busratio=165 -v.

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/298838Capturedcran20121210133700.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=298838Capturedcran20121210133700.png )

+ flag : busratio=165 -v

:(

The Connactic
12-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi, Gilles!

Did you install the exact chameleon revision i posted, right? Did you remember to install the kernel patcher module that is in the package. That's the most crucial step! :)

Thank you!

gils
12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi, Gilles!

Did you install the exact chameleon revision i posted, right? Did you remember to install the kernel patcher module that is in the package. That's the most crucial step! :)

Thank you!

hello theConnactic,

yes completely, I have chameleon 2.2 rev 2117 with Pather kernel option.
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/887454Capturedcran20121210180437.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=887454Capturedcran20121210180437.png )

gils
01-02-2013, 12:45 PM

yeaahhh !!!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/621322Capturedcran20130102124053.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=621322Capturedcran20130102124053.png )

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/638740Capturedcran20130102124122.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=638740Capturedcran20130102124122.png )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7NhcSa5edSQ

impressionnant le zosma unlocker x6 !!! :eek:

it's 3,0 ghz and not 3,4 ghz !!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/869827Capturedcran20130102161227.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=869827Capturedcran20130102161227.png )

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/266824Capturedcran20130102161148.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=266824Capturedcran20130102161148.png )

Jazza
01-03-2013, 04:42 AM

yeaahhh !!!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/621322Capturedcran20130102124053.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=621322Capturedcran20130102124053.png )

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/638740Capturedcran20130102124122.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=638740Capturedcran20130102124122.png )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7NhcSa5edSQ

impressionnant le zosma unlocker x6 !!! :eek:

it's 3,0 ghz and not 3,4 ghz !!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/869827Capturedcran20130102161227.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=869827Capturedcran20130102161227.png )

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/266824Capturedcran20130102161148.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=266824Capturedcran20130102161148.png )
gils...cant I download amd kernel 10.8....links plizzz

gils
02-05-2013, 11:36 PM

Hi all,

Clover is the solution to hard starting, especially for FX procs which now supports the kernels from 12.0 to 12.2 Sinetek/AnV without reboot.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/385465Photo0013.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=385465Photo0013.jpg)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/863222Photo0012.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=863222Photo0012.jpg)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/825917Capturede769cran20120104a768135624.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=825917Capturede769cran20120104a76813 5624.png)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/811314Capturede769cran20120104a768135522.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=811314Capturede769cran20120104a76813 5522.png)

not CI/QE for HD 5450 :(

Good for HD 4850 1024 :D

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/435402Capturede769cran20120104a768140819.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=435402Capturede769cran20120104a76814 0819.png)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/951433Capturede769cran20120104a768141107.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=951433Capturede769cran20120104a76814 1107.png)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/750829Capturede769cran20120104a768141243.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=750829Capturede769cran20120104a76814 1243.png)

jhusly
02-23-2013, 10:24 AM
^ gils : WOW! Seriously? You are already running mountain lion on our fx-6100? This friggin awesome! My hands is itching to try this one on! Atleast I have a better understanding in hackintoshing now!