View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 12:36 AM
Cheetah

i tried for 5 days now to make this work. should have never started. i went through every possible scenario and always get the same message in the end.

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 no such file or directory

i changed everything accribically to the instructions. tried updated chameleons worked it over and over again. of course nowhere in the forum there is my issue popping up. in fact nowhere in any forum there is that issue with the
bootcache showing up. As usual and always i have a unique problem and cant make it work no matter what i do.
i knew that no one can and will EVER make Snow leopard or Lion work on a IBM/Lenovo z61t. When i initially wrote this i knew the answer because no one ever usccessfully was able to instal a hackintosh on a IBM lenovo machine. They are all {censored} magically protected or whatever. About to give up. I cant belive that i lost 5 days doing this. No one can install hackintosh on a IBM levnovo Labtop. The ones who claim it are lying....

thx for the help anyway....