Thread: Lion with AMD
View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by gils View Post

you disabled the C1E in the bios, it just so that your sound card is not installed is that generates mismatches, trying flag: fsb=2000000, it is best that you take an external sound card.
This is weird, my youtube flash videos keep randomly stopping in the video when it didn't used to do this a week ago. The fsb=2000000 command didn't work. Yes, C1E is disabled, if it wasn't the Mac operating system wouldn't boot up at all. I am using external sound card I think. Aren't internal sound cards built into the motherboard?

I've tried uninstalling flash, reinstalling almost every version and yet it still acts up. I even reinstalled Nvidia drivers (did nothing)

Edit: I notice that in Google Chrome that youtube plays perfectly but I get annoying scratchy sound for whatever reason that is... Any solution to the scratchy sound?

Check this joke out, it's something about Youtube because Ebaumsworld videos are working fine... Thanks Youtube, they probably mess with their videos so now I have a hard time loading their vids.

CPU: Amd Phenom II x4 965 3.4ghz
Ram: 4 gigs of ddr3 ram
Graphics Card: Nvidia GigaByte GTX 570
Motherboard: Asus M4A79XTD EVO

Last edited by Godofwar; 11-19-2012 at 11:30 AM.