View Single Post

Old 05-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Cheetah

Mac OS Leopard on Acer Aspire One AO-722 C6Ckk

I successfully installed Mac OS 10.5.7 using iATKOS v7 on Acer Aspire One 722 netbook after struggling for three looong weeks but the problem is when the install success message comes and pc restarts the Chameleon bootloader screen comes and after a while the apple logo comes but before appearing the spinning wheel the screen becomes blurry & i stuck there & therefore i cannot boot. :-(

I used a couple of boot flags like "-v -x -f DSDT=null arch=i386 npci=0x2000 cpus=1 Graphics enabler=yes Use KernelCache=yes PCIRootUID=1 busratio=10" but none of these worked i tried them both individually and together.

One more thing i heard i have to patch the CPU-IDs using Marvin's AMD Utility but this i have to do after first boot on a running mac as far as i know right?
Some people said i have to patch it first then the os will boot. But here the situation is i couldn't boot so how can i patch the CPU-IDs before booting for the first time?

What else i should do? i dont have any other idea of how to make it work coz im new in mac os. Anyone has got any idea on how to solve this problem?? plz help i cant wait to run this gorgeous os!!!