View Single Post

Old 12-31-2009, 04:11 AM
Puma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhokuto View Post
it's an epidemic. thus the reason why I left, IT work. No one wants to talk details, because, it takes a good amount of knowledge and understanding and most important things: patience and to able to communicate this to even lesser knowledgable's so as to be able to teach.

thus, many do the same, blunt instruments. and many are left hanging on the edge while others are running down the middle.

diff tool in mainstream UNIX makes a differentiation, finds the differences in two files.
But in this case since it is not a mainstream UNIX, rather a customized brand, I have no idea what diff does in Mac environment.

So you have to look it up in google or catch one of the netkas groups folks or voodoo team on a good day.

Happy New Year, Smile and look up for the sunshine

From what I understand, and after I open it, it's like a set of instructions that will patch the kernel, I found on google how to patch the kernel on linux, but not mac osx.

Running Snow 10.6.3 + 10.6.3 annapvirth kernel on:

ASUS M3N78
(specs: http://www.deusxmachina.org/manual.pdf
Audio Chipset: VT1708B High Definition Audio 8-channel CODEC (VoodooHDA 17Feb2010 version, only JackOutput, sad about my digital output not working)
)
--------------
AMD Athlon x2 Black Edition 7750 2.7GHz AM2+ 3MB Cache
--------------
Palit nVidia GTS 250 512MB DDR3 (works with GFX Strings)
--------------
2x2GB GeIL Ultra DDR2 800MHz
--------------
Seagate 300GB