View Single Post

Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigweeve View Post
Hi.

Good news everyone! The iATKOS v7 actually does work on the M3N-HT it just looks like it is hanging - it's not - leave it alone and it installs like a dream.

Just trying now to get my 7600gs graphics cards working above 1024x768 now - otherwise it seems really stable.

Might try enabling the onboard graphics when I get home and see if that makes any difference.
Hi bigweeve,

I got the exact same motherboard as yours, I can install the iAtkos v7 till completion (still have to enter busratio=17, I have a phenom II 965@3400 Mhz at stock speed, to get past the kernel panic screen, at DVD boot or HDD boot after install)
I would like to know which packages, kernel, fixes that you chose from the customization panel, to get it working.

My specs:

ASUS M3N-HT deluxe MOBO with 2904 bios
Kingston HyperX 4 gig PC6400 @ 800 mhz in dual channel mode
2x evga 9800 GTX+ vid cards
onboard sound
my usb keyboard and mouse are working with the DVD, so they are not an issue

Tried the voodoo 9.7, 9.5, modbin (no kernel panic with this one) any of the 2 chamaleon bootloader, and also the one that gives a BootCamp look (nice one and it works, I can boot into windows 7 with it, have to choose the "System Reserved" partition, since the win7 bootmgr is on that partition)

would appreciate your help, and it would be really appreciated for other with same board too
thanks in advance!
EDIT: Figured out the problem, OSX86 does not work well with 2 vid cards plugged in!
now it works perfectly, just put out one of my 2 9800 GTX+ and everything is going well. Added NVenabler in my install and everytihng is working!

Thanx to everyone on all those forums and web sites that gave me a lot of hint to get it sorted out!

Tomorrow I will install World Of Warcraft and will post the result here!

And by the way i'm writing this post from my new hackintosh AMD M3N-HT computer!

Last edited by warhammer68m; 04-07-2010 at 11:42 AM.