View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 02:49 AM
Jaguar

Dude, you'r lucky I'm still subscribed to this thread :)

Anyways, I'll send you my DSDT for this BIOS version, it should work fine since I have no CPU/GPU injection and we have the same amount of memory. Also, I'll send the kexts (which you can build an mkext from if you wan't, for faster booting) & plists.
You'll have to give me a while to cook it up since two days ago I tried flashing my GPU and and it went wrong... needless to say I'm waiting for someone to lone me a GPU so I can reflash. But I'll put my HDD in an external enclosure and copy those files.
BTW: AWSOME CASE. I hate mine . Isn't 1000W (even if it's peak) kind of overkill for that rig?.

EDIT: here, just unzip this on your root folder (aka "Macintosh HD" or "/"), and install the latest chaemaleon from multibeast or use this installer: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/ind...=post&id=87336 (you'll have to log in to download).
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE INSTALLER/MULTIBEAST FIRST! AND ONLY SELECT CHAEMALEON, NO KEXTS OR ANYTHING ELSE. IF THE INSTALLER CREATES AN EXTRA FOLDER ON YOUR HD, DELETE IT AND THEN UNZIP MY OWN. I did this all in caps, since it's essential: otherwise the installer will overwrite my Extra folder with it's own.

Also make sure you have your BIOS settings right, and see the note on OCing (below post).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Extra.zip (942.5 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by adriangb; 03-16-2011 at 03:07 AM.