Thread: Asus K50IN
View Single Post

Old 11-25-2009, 04:24 AM
Jaguar

Right, audio does work, but its got a lot of noise. It reminds me of the Aspire One, the mic created a lot of interference, unless turned way down...sadly, this does nothing here.

I have a interesting issue now, maybe be hackintosh related or just snow leopard related:

We use an xserve at work running 10.5.2 to host our files which we access on other machines running 10.5.2/10.5.7.

When I connect my hackintosh to the network, I can see the server, and connect to it, but its a slow connect, takes around 3-4 minutes to connect, and interestingly some files do not show up at all, and some are replaced with empty folders labeled like "1a3hb3" and so forth.

On the other machines, they connect fine, and even show the icon as a xserve, on snow leopard, it shows as just a share point or a windows pc icon.

Now, this xserve is full of errors and glitches, but last time I had a hackintosh connected to it was my MSI Wind on 10.5.7 and it worked fine

Any idea's on this one? As soon as things slow down, I'd like to test my Wind again, to see if its a server issue or just a snow leopard issue....

Cheers

Ryan