View Single Post

Old 12-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncryptedSoul View Post
Audio work's out of the box now with all vanilla kext's.

When working with the ITK, and customizing AMI/DMI with Framework toolkit, you can change audio sig's from AZAL to HDEF. This isn't possible with using the DSDT.aml way that is refered to above.

I have a completely custom BIOS, with a correctly filled out SMBIOS. I also have achieved native HDEF sound with changing AZAL to HDEF in my ITK. Video, I am looking into and it isn't looking good. We will alway's have artifact's using Intel GMA950 without using a UGA driver on boot, which you need real EFI for!

If you have an newer Intel board, I can prolly help you greatly.
Hi, I have the same motherboard (D945GCNL), I have installed retail 10.5 dvd and updated to 10.5.6 with only one kext - AppleDecrypt. Not using DSDT. Booting with PCEFI v.8. I've no problem with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. But the audio doesn't work, and also no restart. Also there is TimeMachine problem, but i don't really care about it.

If you could get audio without patch its great! How did you achieve that ? Would really appreciate if you could provide me the details of the procedure to do with ITK...

Thank you