View Single Post

Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 AM
Leopard

Hardware Supported Out of box?

Capable of Snow Leopard.

I would like a list of dirt cheap hardware that would be supported out of the box. the mobo must have an i7 processor, the sound card needs to be supported(either by apple or a kext or something). Graphics card needs to support a 24" Cinema Display, needs Wifi, bluetooth(dongle or built in) 1tb hardrive, and it ALL must fit into a Mac Pro tower(either the old one or the new one, if it has dual DVD Drive slots then also find a second drive) oh and a 100GB TM disk(that I can fit inside. the only Apple things are the magic mouse, the Display, Keyboard, and the case. Supported out of box, but if theres something im missing, feel free to suggest something that is FULLY functional with a kext or a EFI String or DSDT or something.

Thanks!

Computer: Gateway 838GM | 9.5.0 Vodoo Kernel |2.0 RC4 Chameleon Bootloader | Processor:Intel Pentium 4 630 / 3 GHz | RAM: 512MB | OS: Windows 7 32BIT, OSx86 iPC 10.5.6 | Mainboard Chipset: Intel 915G Express | Graphics Card:Integrated Intel GMA 900 | Video Memory: Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0 | Audio:ALC 860 |Card Reader:8 in 1 Integrated| Hard Drives:1x 200GB SATA(Win 7), 1x 320GB SATA(OS X) Both Internal