View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladrxpx View Post
hey there.

i had problems with my 9800 512mb at start.. but, i've found some kind of solution..
actually, it was pretty dumb what i had to do....

all it took me, was to plug in my lcd display in the first slot of the video card....
cuz, my hackintosh was bugging over the issue that my display was actually set up as the second display... :/ dont know wtf it meant.. but... there it was.. a solution to my problems...
right after that, i got all the resolutions i needed.. and full graphics QE/CI
i've used NVinject before..
search some of my posts here.. i've posted about several months ago how i did this...

the mouse lagging is related with one file form the quicktime folder, you should search the net about that one, i cant remember what's the name of the file.. you just need to delete it... simple..dont you think?

hope this'll help you as i know how frustrating this can get...
Thank you. I've read something about the quicktime thing before.. but i didnt think it was my problem.. ill try it sometime..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Surfer View Post
Try the new Chameleon. It now has the ability to automatically detect your NVidia video card.
I really dont think an injector is going to fix it.. I've tried EVERYTHING.. almost.. I'll try it though when I get the time..

Thank you guys for helping me though I've been kinda busy lately and I'll try your ideas when I can.