View Single Post

Old 07-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Cheetah

First of all, I come ... and then congratulate prasys for their excellent work.
I'd like to ask some questions. I have an Asus motherboard P5KPL/EPU with 2x2 GB Ram. Once loaded the operating system, I see that you are only using 1GB of memory. If I look advanced, I can see that the system recognizes the two memory modules and gives as correct, but still only uses one. Asking in various forums, have told me that is a common problem, but have not found way to solve it. I would be grateful if you could guide me a little to solve the problem.

On the other hand, I would like to consider a couple of suggestions to include new versions of empire.

The first is that aside from being able to download iso format, were to put a special version to install on USB devices that were compatible with software to create bootable USB devices, style unetbootin, usBuntu, etc.

The reason for the request, it is much more practical to start the operating system from a USB memory from an optical drive, other than that there are many computers that do not have it. It would also be very useful to be able to customize the behavior of the application, because users may make various changes to the program that would be recorded on the USB drive.

The second request is that you include a small application to install on Mac, Linux or Windows that simply check online updates of Empire, myHack, etc, and download them automatically. I think it would be very useful to keep up with people who do not have much time to make these checks.

Thanks in advance.