View Single Post

Old 09-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Jaguar

@osxfr33k

First, keep your audio where it was. ACPI Patcher only inserts audio for alc888 and 889a codecs. Which your board doesn't have. I only generated it to see the graphics info.

Next, as far as the exact placement of the graphics info... This is where ACPI patcher put it. I don't know if it makes a difference and I don't have this board to test it.

Next, as far as the 8 or 3 thing. Don't know either. I compiled the DSDT from the bios rom file for your mother board (v1302). I have checked a few others (both Asus and Gigabyte) and all the ones I have worked on have: Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0A03")) under this device.

Lastly, I attached the .dsl, I forgot... For some reason, if I create a .dsl with ACPI patcher in windows, it will not compile using iasl in macOSX. Yet, if I create the .aml in windows... it will decompile and recompile fine. So this attachment has the .aml (for reference).

The best method for you is to use the DSDT you have that works. And add/change it with fixes/patches, instead of trying to use this .aml. I have no way of testing this DSDT without having the MB.

Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: zip 7300 graphics.zip (19.3 KB, 3 views)

GA EP35-DS3P - Intel Q9550 - 2 X 2GB Dominator 1066Mhz, EVGA 8800GTS 512MB
2x320Gb SATA in Software Raid 0, 1x1.5TB for Time machine and storage (Geekbench 6293)
10.6 Retail 64bit Using DSDT for audio-889a, video-8800gts, ethernet w/TM fix, USB fix, and SATA fix.
MacBook 2,1 - 10.6 Retail
MacBook 3,1 - 10.6 Retail