View Single Post

Old 11-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Jaguar

@atomiX_X

With your Asus board you cant just replace the USB section. Hence all the compile errors. But it looks like you added method (_DSM, 4..... to all of your USB devices with the correct device ID's. The EHCI devices are different than mine, (EUSB and USBE) not sure what difference this makes.

If the issue is only with not being able to wake from sleep using USB devices, check to see if your mouse/keyboard show up in system profiler under UHCI or EHCI (hi-speeed). If they show up under hi-speed usb that is the reason they will not wake the system from sleep. My Rocketfish apple mouse (USB 1) wakes the system fine. But my Apple Keyboard (USB 2) will not.

Since you have an Asus board, you might want to take a look at Master Chief's DSDT in the P5K Pro thread at insanelymac. He claims to have wake up from Apple Keyboard working on his board using DSDT edit. good luck.

GA EP35-DS3P - Intel Q9550 - 2 X 2GB Dominator 1066Mhz, EVGA 8800GTS 512MB
2x320Gb SATA in Software Raid 0, 1x1.5TB for Time machine and storage (Geekbench 6293)
10.6 Retail 64bit Using DSDT for audio-889a, video-8800gts, ethernet w/TM fix, USB fix, and SATA fix.
MacBook 2,1 - 10.6 Retail
MacBook 3,1 - 10.6 Retail