View Single Post

Old 03-18-2010, 04:58 AM
Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarda View Post
Hello all,

This thread has been very useful for me. I now just miss one last step to have the "perfect" install.
I'm running Snow Leopard on an ASUS eeePC 901 from the SD card. It's a bit slow but this is OK.

My problem: whenever I go to sleep and wake-up from sleep, I guess the SD card (my "boot drive") gets brutally ejected and.....well, it's bad.

My question: is there any DSDT mod that would allow my SD card to stay mounted (powered maybe) during all the cycle wake-sleep-wake ?

I found a lot of approaching stuff on the thread but nothing exactly like that. this would make may day.

Any idea anyone ?

Thanks, Richard.
Yes, but it depends on the underlying hardware. I've found los of good info about my own laptop in my chipset doc (ICH7), and there is lots of good info on the SATA part of the device control. I assume the SSD is controled through SATA??

--
MacBook Pro - have allergy to nickel in the aluminum casing. So my kid gets an expensive toy!

Gateway MX 8738 - Retail, vanilla Snow Leopard 10.6.2 (thanks kizwan!) with Chameleon RC4, modified DSDT. Upgraded to Core 2 CPU (easy to do). Upgraded to 640GB drive. Everything but SD card working. Minor niggles. GMA950 with QE/CI and *no* artifacts.

iMac (luxo/lamp) G4 with Tiger.