View Single Post

Old 06-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Puma

iPhone won't mount..

Quote:
Originally Posted by candykane View Post
update whent great but there were a few things not working dmg files would not mount , fixed that with the seatbelt fix. but still have not found a solution for my iphone it just will not mount it even wont charge, i can see that its pluged in to the usb system but its not reconiced
Hey Candycane !! Ik kom jou ook overal tegen.. !! Have you tried after plugging in your iPhone, trigger the last option of the tool: OSx86 Tools.. I mean the option 'touch extensions folder'.. I had similar problems in the past by a friend of mine... After 'touching extensions folder' and a moment of waiting... his iPhone appeared on his Hackintosh.. If this don't work.. you may have to use the USB prober tool from 'Developer tools' first.. If you start this tool, it claims that not all USB drivers are installed, it asks you to do that.. Do it.. Try after that, again 'touch extensions folder' .... And cross your fingers...I don't say this works on all Hackintoshes.. But it's worth a try !! The only downside of this possible solution is that is has to been done every time you restart.. (I mean the 'touch extensions folder' option only ...)

Last edited by PROTOCOLX; 06-02-2009 at 01:26 PM.