View Single Post

Old 06-01-2009, 01:34 AM

As we already have this thread running, i'd like to share my personal experience, on real Mac (MacBook with attached mouse) and my Hacks. I am not satisfied with mouse movements at all. Seems to me like too slow, sluggish. To be honest i have been using it for a long time and almost (but not entirely) got used to it. Recently i had to do something in Windows, and trust me, it was like a breath of fresh air. I was using A4tech X7 mouse and then Logitech MX400, also using Logitech VX nano. I tweaked mouse movements a lot with SteerMouse, MouseZoom, USBOverDrive and who knows what else, everything i could come up with. I managed to tweak acceleration to some certain level but still it is not the right movement. I shouldn't go to windows, not to see how good (at least for me) mouse moves. When i come back to OSX, it's frustrating again. Mouse curve, speed and acceleration, is just killing me.
What i have recently found is something really close to what i want with Microsoft mouse (Intelli 2 or 3, don't know exactly i borrowed it just to test). Microsoft mouse installer has its own driver, close to mouse movements under Windows.
Do you guys have such difficulties with mouse movements under OSX?