View Single Post

Old 06-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXrkidXx View Post
im guessing you should try to reinstall NVCInject for your graphics card... check google for a version that works with 10.5.7, or you could try making it again
xXrkidXx(or anyone else)
i downloaded the latest version of NVinject.kext(0.2.1). I have some trouble installing it.I copied it the folder(system/library/extensions/NVinject.kext) repaired the permisiions and restarted the pc. I get the kernel panic("please restart your computer" message). I dont think i installed the file correctly. I google how to install it and clicked on this this page(http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/ind...howtopic=75246). the problem i have is after i type the "sudo su" and i get asked fo my password i cant type anything(except enter).its like my keyboard has been disabled. I also tried to use osx86 tools by clicking on the "install kext" button. after i choose the kext file(NVinject) and agree to install the computer restarts and i get the kernel panic.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
WHAT THE PROPER WAY TO INSTALL NVINJECT.KEXT
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
THANX

Mac OS X 10.5.8 II Intel Celeron(R)@2.8Ghz II MSI MS-6577 v3.1 II Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 with 128MB II 768MB of Ram II Realtek AC'97 Audio II Realtek RTL8139 Ethernet II WDC W800BB-32FJAO IDE HD II IDE DVD ROM 16x

Last edited by TeckEnthusiast; 06-13-2009 at 08:27 PM.