View Single Post

Old 12-15-2008, 02:51 AM
Puma

Thankyou both for such quick responses... I will test it out this afternoon and hopefully get back to you asap.
Semi.

EDIT: I will arrange things in a better order, as per yours, only had time to just get the right information down and now i can arrange it more suitable. lol i had that in the back of my mind to do.

EDIT: No good, on the -x-f-v. I thought it would really work with the safemode going but it still hung at the language selection after trying twice. I seen the instructions that it goes through and there were so many errors, fails, booboos its not funny. I guess thats what comes with the osx86 setup. I can give you the details of what it says when its going through boot stages, thats no problem, hopefully we can get to the bottom of it soon. I will go with Kalyway a chance if all fails.

Thx
Semi.

Specs:AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.61GHz-ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE-NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI-PCI-E ATI Radeon X1900 XT-2x SATA1TB / 1x IDE120GB-Audigy2ZS-NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller-2x 1GB DDR2 PC2-6400 400MHz GEIL-Apple IphoneJailbroken 2.2 8GB

Last edited by Anarchyw; 12-16-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: add to