View Single Post

Old 09-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMatoS View Post
Fantastic guide aryajuanda, it helped me a lot with my snow leo installation.

FYI everything is working great just like on my old 10.5.8, though I had to place appleac97audio, voodoops2controller and nforcelan kexts inside /s/l/ext, as they won't load from the extra folder. The video card is injected via EFI string and my realtek card is working right out of the box.
Everything feels snappier, faster, hope it lasts.

Thanks again aryajuanda!!!

EDIT:
After a couple of days I must say that it's really behaving more stable and faster than 10.5.8, the only issue I've found (and not a big one) is that I cannot set the volume with the slider next to the clock or the keyboard, it seems to move but it turns back to the previous state once I drop the slider. The strange thing is that I can change it from the audio preferences :P

Any idea???

This isn't so simple as it seems.i am sure if you go to itunes preferences, itunes wont show anything and also if you check Sysytem Preferences/spotlight under privacy tab it will crash the system.

These problems along with volume slider can be fixed using marvins amd utility by checking patch all binaries and select the System/library folder.If you check specific folders it will just show a "Unable to determine encrypted files...." message.

HOWEVER if you do this front row will stop from starting. Havent found a solution on this one yet.

Last edited by maxx; 09-26-2009 at 08:47 AM.