View Single Post

Old 06-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Puma

Quote:
Originally Posted by howoarang View Post
Hello, here is pack with extensions, DSDT.aml and utilites for correct working Snow Leopard 10.6.3. I made this pack, because, new pack from SLic is not working correctly for me, I have problem with USB ports.
Now my usb ports working perfect, trackPad and touchPad working, sound working too, input+output, sleep working perfect.

OK, so. There is some instructions, how to with files in pack:
1: put the DSDT.aml file to /Extra/ folder
2: put the com.apple.Boot.plist file to /Extra/ folder, too
3: all kexts in Extensions folder move or copy to /System/Library/Extension/
- use it with small application "KextUtility" included - select all kexts and drag to kextutily icon :-)
4: double click to voodooHDA.prefPane (ignore all error...)
5: "VoodooMonitor" application move to /Applications/
6: open folder "VoodooHDAhelper" and open file "how-to-readme!.txt" and read instructions how to use voodooHDAhelper (this part is not necessary):-)

dell d630 pack by howoarang:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jgy12jmwuyt

Thanks for keeping this project going. Many thanks for sharing your work. Would this DSDT.aml and kexts work on a D830 2.4GHZ Nvidia Graphics card probably the same card as the D630? If not what do I need to replace? DSDT? If so do you know where I can grab a DSDT for the D830 to work with all the Kexts from your package and Snow 10.6.3?

I know there are other Threads on other newsgroups with guides etc but not sure which one to go with if you know hat I mean?

Thanks again!!

EDITED A COUPEL HOURS LATER:

I just relaized its actually the 2.6 GHZ T9500 Processor.

SHould I extract my DSDT using the Ubuntu Live 9.04 and change the Script in the CPU sections and the Ram Memory sections? Anywhere else that might need to be changed?

Anyone have a DSDT for the same Laptop configuration?

Nvidia 140M
T7800 (2.6GHZ)
4GB Ram

I have a Dell wireless that is competlety compatible with Snow kexts but do I need to add any script to the DSDT for that?

Same with the Audio I think its an 9205 Sigmatel is that the same as in the D630?

Last edited by osxfr33k; 06-29-2010 at 01:49 AM.