InfiniteMac OSx86  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Panther

News reports about a new virus for Macs and that Hackintosh's are affected

because we don't regularly update our os's to the latest version. I laughed kind of because I'm sure it's hard to get the virus. But I guess its a good time for us to start using ant-viruses? Also, I'm shocked that the news is legally allowed to advertise Hackintosh because Apple must be pissed because they'd probably losing more money since less people will buy a 1 grand/2 grand overpriced low-end hardware computer with mac operating system on it. I don't know how many people like the look of a mac anyways except for us nerds because I've had people look at my mac and said it looks complicating and they seemed tolike windows look more. I don't know why, I personally like the look of a mac more but i'm kind of nerdy.

I also loved the fact that the news acted like Hackintosh was popular, when I don't know anyone who owns a Hackintosh computer. I actually know more people with macs. I'm the obscure one because I'm not rich to afford that stuff and I think its wasting money on weak low-end hardware just for an operating system. Macs usually have some low-end hardware in it and cost much more than a laptop/pc-desktop.

Last edited by Godofwar; 04-06-2012 at 12:54 PM.