View Single Post

Old 12-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Puma

Problem Solved, systematically patched every binary file on my system with Marvin's AMD Utility, and EVERYTHING works, even iTunes.

for those wondering, Download Marvin's AMD Utility, don't get cpuid's from the entire system, use only option 2 and then 3, I scanned Applications and then System, and then patched everything, there were errors. When an error occurs open cpuid.txt for the directory you are patching and find the error (READ THE LOG) and delete everything until that line, including that line, save and then continue patching using option 3.

When you get to System directory, there will be encrypted files, option will also create a replace.sh. I entered in single user mode(I wanted to patch the cpuids from there but it didn't worked) and executed the script witch decrypted and replaced the encrypted binaries with unencrypted ones, restart and to the patching as stated above.

I hope this helps everyone who's in a tight spot!

Ty'

Running Snow 10.6.3 + 10.6.3 annapvirth kernel on:

ASUS M3N78
(specs: http://www.deusxmachina.org/manual.pdf
Audio Chipset: VT1708B High Definition Audio 8-channel CODEC (VoodooHDA 17Feb2010 version, only JackOutput, sad about my digital output not working)
)
--------------
AMD Athlon x2 Black Edition 7750 2.7GHz AM2+ 3MB Cache
--------------
Palit nVidia GTS 250 512MB DDR3 (works with GFX Strings)
--------------
2x2GB GeIL Ultra DDR2 800MHz
--------------
Seagate 300GB