View Single Post

Old 09-28-2009, 05:34 AM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by osxfr33k View Post
djnitehawk I have attached my working dsdt.dsl, my ioreg and a PCI hack.dsl. Could you help me figure out where i need to place this into my working dsdt.dsl and exactly what changes I need to do to the PCI hack itself? I got the hack from DSDTSE the ev0sx86 patcher latest version 1.24.

I am a bit confused by what they mean at the end of the hack to add that in the beginning? Also trying to figure out what is the ID of the PCI bridge or whatever ID I need to substitute for the one they have in the example.

All 3 files inside the attached zip.

Appreciate the effort. This hack is suppose to put the Wireless card information into the PCI section of the Mac Profiler. I am not sure however if it adds any more functionality that I have now for my Wireless? I just edited the plist and added 4329 to it and my linksys wireless works fine. Just curious about the hack.

Still working on it myself with some trial and error so would appreciate some quick start help on it.

Thanks Again!!
get the latest PC EFI 10.3 boot file from netkas and replce the "boot" file on ur SL root... that has the pci fix already built in... so no need to edit dsdt for that...

besides, if ur wireless is working after adding the device id, the system profiler not showing it under PCI is purely cosmetics... so dont bother...