View Single Post

Old 08-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Jaguar

Snow Leopard works! Some problems... Should be easy to fix!

I got Snow Leopard working on my laptop :P.

I get native QE/CI & resolution change on my X3100, which is good. Ethernet also works. Here's the problems I'm having so far. If anyone knows how to fix these things, please tell me!

1. Wifi doesn't work. I'm on Atheros AR5007. Works fine in Leopard. I see some things regarded the kext while in verbose mode. It tries to load the kext a couple of times but failed. I'll take a picture upon request.

2. Audio doesn't work. I'm using the VoodooHDA.kext that was specifically made for SL and it says something weird in verbose mode. I'll take a picture upon request.

3. Laptop trackpad/keyboard doesn't work. I'm using a USB KB/mouse at the moment. I'm using VoodooPS2 in Leopard and it works great. Any fixes on this? UPDATE: Reinstalled VoodooPS2, and the keyboard is now working, but the trackpad isn't .

7. I see something about waiting for dsmos while booting in verbose mode. Doesn't seem to bother the boot time or anything, but should I be worried about this?

I guess that's it for now... I'll update this post with anything else that I can find.

Last edited by BeSweeet; 08-21-2009 at 04:08 PM.