InfiniteMac OSx86

InfiniteMac OSx86 (http://infinitemac.com/forum.php)
-   Snow Leopard 10.6 (http://infinitemac.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   DELL D620/630/830 kext pack (http://infinitemac.com/showthread.php?t=3840)

mrstimpy 09-25-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slic (Post 34831)
Hi,
yes in nbooks with quadro isn't needed DSDT.

There is 2 ways:
1) Install from bootable usb/external disk or BOOT 132
2) Installation from Leopard (easier way - you can install all kexts from leo to snow :) )

I did method 2 and worked like a charm. Only thing is that BSD.pkg does not get properly installed on the receipts DB.

What this causes is that you cannot run Disk Utility app on Snow Leopard installation drives. This can get worked around by installing BSD.pkg from your SL installation DVD.

Hope it help you guys!

Cheers!

mrstimpy 09-25-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airwalk776 (Post 35672)
hello everyone...Quadro NVS 135M tried GFX string, nvkush, natit, nvinject, nothing seems to enable QE/CI. I get resolutions but dvd player errors out and dont get the ripple effect in dashboard so I know for sure that QE/CI is not enabled.

Any ideas ?

thanks

@airwalk776 and all others with problems with Quadro NVS:

Guys, the Natit package works really well OOTB...

If it doesn't you need to troubleshoot in the usual ways:

1. Remove all injectors from /Extra/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions or your Extensions.mkext and GFX EFI strings from all Boot.plist files.
  2. Use kexthelper to install Natit.kext

This should work fine with no extra troubles, unless you have mess it up somewhere before.

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

slic 09-26-2009 08:40 PM

Small update #6:)
AppleAcpiBatteryManager updated to 64BIT version! Download it now!!

achtung 09-27-2009 09:35 AM

Hi slic,

first thanks for the effort. I own a d630/intel gma x3100 and I also get a black screen with backlight on instead of the actual screen.

I there a way to get the source version of the dsdl.aml file? So I could compare it to my version I compiled myself.

Or even better, what patch was applied to get the x3100 working for you?

Thanks.

slic 09-27-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achtung (Post 36003)
Hi slic,

first thanks for the effort. I own a d630/intel gma x3100 and I also get a black screen with backlight on instead of the actual screen.

I there a way to get the source version of the dsdl.aml file? So I could compare it to my version I compiled myself.

Or even better, what patch was applied to get the x3100 working for you?

Thanks.

Hi,
I have DSDT.aml from my pack and works perffectly ;-)

Use DSDT PATCHER GUI and compile new on your osx86 ;-)
(DSDT PATCHER GUI have auto optimization). Download here http://tr.im/zSBh

btw. don't forget boot with kernel flag (32bit): arch=x86
X3100 Currently no have yet 64bit kexts

achtung 09-27-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slic (Post 36014)
Hi,
I have DSDT.aml from my pack and works perffectly ;-)

Use DSDT PATCHER GUI and compile new on your osx86 ;-)
(DSDT PATCHER GUI have auto optimization). Download here http://tr.im/zSBh

btw. don't forget boot with kernel flag (32bit): arch=x86
X3100 Currently no have yet 64bit kexts

Thanks for the quick reply. I know I have to use the 32bit kernel and i know how to use dsdt patcher/iasl compiler but when I use your dsdt or my selfcompiled version I always end up with a quick grey desktop (so the graphics are somehow working, the kernel extensions get loaded) but after that the screen is black with backlight on.

Btw., do you get this messages at startup?

Warning - kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelGMAX3100FB has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel* and com.apple.kpi.* components; use only one style.
Warning - kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelGMAX3100 has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel* and com.apple.kpi.* components; use only one style.
IG: Invalid firmware max backlight setting
IntelMemory::init
IntelMemory::init
InitPool: offset= 0x08000000 size = 0x08000000

What bios version do you use? Do you use some kind of smbios.plist? Do you do something special to your dsdt? I mean the patcher only takes care of some minor issues and hpet and real time clock (rtc). besides that it does nothing to get your graphics working! I tried to remove the complete agp parts but that didn't work either. After this i'm stuck with a complete black screen...

slic 09-27-2009 03:10 PM

hmm..

yes this messages i have too

i using smbios.plist in /Extra >
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs$
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
  <key>SMmanufacter</key>
  <string>Apple Inc.</string>
  <key>SMproductname</key>
  <string>MacBook3,1</string>
  <key>SMserial</key>
  <string>W8813QJ5Y55</string>
</dict>
</plist>

My bios version is A04,
dsdt is generated by dsdtpatchergui no another modifications

achtung 09-27-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slic (Post 36053)
hmm..

yes this messages i have too

i using smbios.plist in /Extra >
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs$
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
  <key>SMmanufacter</key>
  <string>Apple Inc.</string>
  <key>SMproductname</key>
  <string>MacBook3,1</string>
  <key>SMserial</key>
  <string>W8813QJ5Y55</string>
</dict>
</plist>

My bios version is A04,
dsdt is generated by dsdtpatchergui no another modifications

Ok, maybe thats the reason a04 is old. i currently use a15. maybe you get a different dsdt with this bios version. Could you upload the uncompiled version of dsdtpatchergui? it is in the session folder of the application. then i could make a diff and see if there is something different. the smbios.plist did nothing for me

Well, downgrade to a04 didn't work either... i think i will give up for now

slic 09-27-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achtung (Post 36055)
Ok, maybe thats the reason a04 is old. i currently use a15. maybe you get a different dsdt with this bios version. Could you upload the uncompiled version of dsdtpatchergui? it is in the session folder of the application. then i could make a diff and see if there is something different. the smbios.plist did nothing for me

Yes,yes i now. A04 too old. Here is my dsdt compliation session ;)
http://ul.to/ndseqf

lvefferen 09-29-2009 01:24 PM

The DSTS.aml file in the pack is not working for me too. al I get is half a screen. with to me really looks distorted, I see the welcome movie. (well half of it). getting the same error messages as achtung. could someone drop me a line?

slic 09-29-2009 03:18 PM

Ivefferen:

hmmmm,
please test it with this DSDT.aml
- link removed -

And let me echo...

lvefferen 09-29-2009 08:55 PM

thanks for the file but still no go, getting half the screen, and it looks distorted. when I delete the the file I do not even get the half screen. (same as earlier). tried to make one myself but those work neither.

slic 09-29-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvefferen (Post 36312)
thanks for the file but still no go, getting half the screen, and it looks distorted. when I delete the the file I do not even get the half screen. (same as earlier). tried to make one myself but those work neither.

then i don't understand why it does not work :/

ynoc 09-30-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrstimpy (Post 35890)
@airwalk776 and all others with problems with Quadro NVS:

Guys, the Natit package works really well OOTB...

If it doesn't you need to troubleshoot in the usual ways:

1. Remove all injectors from /Extra/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions or your Extensions.mkext and GFX EFI strings from all Boot.plist files.
  2. Use kexthelper to install Natit.kext

This should work fine with no extra troubles, unless you have mess it up somewhere before.

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

you made it work with natit only? d630 with nvs135m? which version of natit? do you have a url? 32 or 64 bit mode? dsdt? sorry but i tried about 1000 nvcap values and i am majorly frustrated with the nvs... 10.5.8 worked nicely.

tried everything from this kext-pack (quatro) here. os-x works but the grafix are not hw accelerated. i'm very close to giving up.

Y

lvefferen 10-01-2009 06:21 PM

Guys, I made it work with http://www.infinitemac.com/f36/intel...drivers-t3603/. Got 1440x900 QE/CI working. So if you cannot make ik work with stock drivers you could try this one

doonkeykong 10-02-2009 07:18 AM

Hi slic, I have a compac presario c700 and everything works with iatkos 7 except wireless and my lappie is getting hot with the fan spiking every 30 seconds or so. Do you have or know of a kext that would help me out?
Thanks

slic 10-02-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doonkeykong (Post 36531)
Hi slic, I have a compac presario c700 and everything works with iatkos 7 except wireless and my lappie is getting hot with the fan spiking every 30 seconds or so. Do you have or know of a kext that would help me out?
Thanks

Hi, What wifi card do you have?
And have you a stock AppleACPIPlatform.kext or modified??

doonkeykong 10-02-2009 08:42 PM

Hi, not sure what you mean by wifi card man, but here are the specs of the lappie. I think the AppleACPIPlatform.kekxt is modified.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...8-3466274.html

thanks

slic 10-03-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doonkeykong (Post 36587)
Hi, not sure what you mean by wifi card man, but here are the specs of the lappie. I think the AppleACPIPlatform.kekxt is modified.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...8-3466274.html

thanks

Try, vanilla (unmodified), it's much better on intel :)
The website is not good :/ There are no specific informations of your wifi

doonkeykong 10-04-2009 07:44 AM

Sorry, mate, I will try to get the info to you. I have heard others say it is a broadcom wireless. Does "802.11b/g WLAN" mean anyting?

And do you know of anyone who has one of these laptops running Snow? I tried using some config files by another user but the biggest issues is the gfx drivers (X300 by intel. It will often not boot into snow, stopping at chalky white screen. It also has a celeron cpu which you can bypass issues with by using the cpus=1 -v -f arch=i386 GraphicsEnabler=No flag. Any other help would be great. I have Kalyway 10.5.4 running flawelessly on this laptop

Thanks for you help.............

doonkeykong 10-04-2009 07:47 AM

...make the gfx card on this lappie "X3100" pretty popular set by intel

doonkeykong 10-05-2009 02:22 PM

oK man, the wifi card is a broadcom. But I cant seem to get this card going with iatkos 7 as there are no broadcom driver options in the install. Any suggestions?
Thanks

mrstimpy 10-07-2009 11:40 PM

@ynoc:

You can find Silent Natit on electro's repository:

http://cid-8b65993ef55cf014.skydrive....x86%5E_64.zip

It works like a charm for me, only thing that I lose is restart/shutdown... but I wasn't able to do that either on Leopard, already tried Psystar's OpenHaltRestart.kext to no avail...

Hope this works for you!

Cheers!

howoarang 10-10-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achtung (Post 36055)

Hi, I have Dell D630 too and bios ver. A16 (last one from dell.support.com) and dsdt.aml from x3100 pack goes perfect in native resolution 1280x800. So try the file dsdt.aml move to folder /Extra/, not to root folder and boot with arch=i386

howoarang 10-11-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slic (Post 37019)
New update soon!
Changes:
- DSDT.aml with new fixes (original apple speedstep, booting without NulCPUPowerManagment etc.)
- Installer package
- Sleep

Great work, I am waiting for it! ;)

slic 10-11-2009 12:58 AM

hi all, list of changes updated ;)

slic 10-11-2009 06:11 PM

Big update #7:)
OKEY! The new update here! Download it now in fisrt post.

Changes:
- Installer package
- New DSDT.aml with new fixes
- Sleep now working
- Fixed 64bit AppleACPIBattery manager kext
- Sound with vanilla AppleHDA (Out/in/mic working)
- Clamshell (without any kext's!)
- Display dim
- FFScroll (32bit but excellent driver for ALPS touchpad, you can set 2finger scroll and more features)
- Boot with vanilla AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment ( without nullcpupowermanagment.kext). But not defaultly. Not stable for some hw.
- Optimized smbios.plist
- Some kext deleted and replaced

blacklabelsktr2 10-12-2009 06:41 AM

Hello,
I got almost everything working using your installer, thanks. For some odd reason for the graphics and internet it gave me an error about the kexts not being installed properly, (must have been the version of boot132 I was using). I reinstalled package again and graphics installed fine. Now just the internet will not work. I've tried to use the 2nd Wifi card in my laptop, it's a Realtek (from MSI wind laptop) that I've used in Leo fine, but the WLAN configuration utility does not want to run in SL.

Question: I have 10.6.0 and have used the installer package provided to install my kexts.. What is the safest way to upgrade to 10.6.1? Using built in updates and re-installing kexts after the update?

Thanks

Specs: D630: Quadro 135m: 4GB RAM.

teufel2k 10-12-2009 01:29 PM

Thanx for the installer!

Quote:

Chipsatz-Modell: GMA X3100
Typ: Monitor
Bus: Integriert
VRAM (gesamt): 144 MB
Hersteller: Intel (0x8086)
Geräte-ID: 0x2a02
Versions-ID: 0x000c
Just 2 more Questions:
I have a D630!

1) Will my internal monitor work with my standart resolution 1400x900?
2) Is it possible to select a target device for the installer? I'd like to install from my Leopard installation on an other Partition. But I cant boot until I installed your patches!

Thanx for your help,
teufel2k

slic 10-12-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacklabelsktr2 (Post 37229)
Hello,
I got almost everything working using your installer, thanks. For some odd reason for the graphics and internet it gave me an error about the kexts not being installed properly, (must have been the version of boot132 I was using). I reinstalled package again and graphics installed fine. Now just the internet will not work. I've tried to use the 2nd Wifi card in my laptop, it's a Realtek (from MSI wind laptop) that I've used in Leo fine, but the WLAN configuration utility does not want to run in SL.

Question: I have 10.6.0 and have used the installer package provided to install my kexts.. What is the safest way to upgrade to 10.6.1? Using built in updates and re-installing kexts after the update?

Thanks

Specs: D630: Quadro 135m: 4GB RAM.

hi, use built in updater, kexts reinstall don't needed. After update all working.

slic 10-12-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teufel2k (Post 37251)
Thanx for the installer!

Just 2 more Questions:
I have a D630!

1) Will my internal monitor work with my standart resolution 1400x900?
2) Is it possible to select a target device for the installer? I'd like to install from my Leopard installation on an other Partition. But I cant boot until I installed your patches!

Thanx for your help,
teufel2k

1) Try it, but i think not X3100 supports only 1280 X 800 max.
2) Install only to partition where is installed Chameleon bootloader or install new chameleon (integrated in pack). Another way is install files manualy from sources (download link in first post)

Neurowork 10-12-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slic (Post 37273)
1) Try it, but i think not X3100 supports only 1280 X 800 max.
2) Install only to partition where is installed Chameleon bootloader or install new chameleon (integrated in pack). Another way is install files manualy from sources (download link in first post)

Nah, I run my D630 with the internal display at 1280 x 800 and I have an external display plugged-in that runs at 1680 x 1050.

Thanks for you excellent work mate!

What about that Original speedstep stuff, how do I activate it?
I guess only unloading the nullpowermanagement stuff should do the trick right?
Do you run without it?

Thanks!

slic 10-12-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurowork (Post 37278)
Nah, I run my D630 with the internal display at 1280 x 800 and I have an external display plugged-in that runs at 1680 x 1050.

Thanks for you excellent work mate!

What about that Original speedstep stuff, how do I activate it?
I guess only unloading the nullpowermanagement stuff should do the trick right?
Do you run without it?

Thanks!

hi, yes.. remove nullcpupowermanagment from extensions and boot :).
But on my d630 is snow with vanilla speedstep very slooow

blacklabelsktr2 10-13-2009 12:00 AM

Slic,
Thanks again man, you really made all the harder work easy.

*I fixed my ethernet issue by just deleting the ethernet kext completely and using wifi.
*I fixed my natit.kext issue by re-installing it with the kext helper.
Both issues for some reason said the kexts were not installed properly and could not be used.
*Docking Station - Limited Support - Headphone jack doesn't mute audio from laptop.
*Docking Station - Touchpad quits working after "undock"
*the 10.6.1 update worked great.
*I plan to test out the speedstep
*also plan testing outputting to 1080p 32" via docking station.
*I need to Repair my Hard Drive.. It says it does not pass Verification.
Next Project: Next I will be working on dual boot with windows 7 and chameleon 2rc3.
---------->
Laptop: Dell D630 w/Docking Station
Ram: 4GB
GPU: Quadro 135m
Wifi: RTL8187SE
Audio: Sigmatel 9205
Not Working: Built in Ethernet and primary wifi card.

teufel2k 10-13-2009 12:21 PM

I'm very confused.
The systemprofiler tells me that i have a x3100 and under windows my native resolution is 1440x900! (sorry missed the 40px) The next resolution is 1280x768 in windows!

Isnt that the same in all D630 ?

slic 10-13-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teufel2k (Post 37338)
I'm very confused.
The systemprofiler tells me that i have a x3100 and under windows my native resolution is 1440x900! (sorry missed the 40px) The next resolution is 1280x768 in windows!

Isnt that the same in all D630 ?

hi yes, i have to on my external monitor only 1280x800 (768)
X3100 officialy don't support more

teufel2k 10-13-2009 03:25 PM

Hm, what is so special with my X3100?

My internal Monitor doesn't work and on my external monitor there is no Problem with 1600x900! And I have got a D630 too!

Hmm? perhaps someone knows the difference?

Quote:

Intel GMA X3100:

Chipset Model: GMA X3100
Type: Display
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Total): 144 MB
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x2a02
Revision ID: 0x000c
Displays:
Display:
Resolution: 1440 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Depth: 32-Bit Color
Core Image: Hardware Accelerated
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Quartz Extreme: Supported
Built-In: Yes
X203H:
Resolution: 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Depth: 32-Bit Color
Core Image: Hardware Accelerated
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Quartz Extreme: Supported
Rotation: Supported
teufel2k

rdachs2 10-14-2009 02:35 PM

Hello i got several Problems..

I installed 10.6 in the D630 Harddisk using "OSInstall.mpkg" on my Macbook. Just the system, no fonts, no translations..
Then i installed chameleon bootloader 2RC3.pkg.
After this i expanded your "DELL D620/630/830 INTEL X3100.mpkg", so i was getting intel.pkg which i also expanded. I copied everything in there, in the locations on D630 Harddisk.

Then i did the followed in Terminal:
(D630 HDD = "sl")

cd /Volumes/sl/System/Library/Extensions
chown –R root:wheel *
chmod –R 755 *

cd /Volumes/sl/Library/LaunchDaemons
chmod –R 755 *

cd /Volumes/sl/Library/Preferences/
chmod –R 755 *

cd /Volumes/sl/Extra
chmod –R 755 *

Now i was booting the HDD in my D630 and the "after-install-screen" appeared. But only internal keyboard was working. I created my user and now i´m stuck in desktop.

wifi works
sound works
x3100 works

but

usb fail (wake up in BIOS is enabled)
touchpad fail

Also appears multiple boxes with Messages, that "System extension cannot be used" "was installed improperly"

What can i do??

visio 10-14-2009 04:10 PM

Chameleon also uses the /Extra/Extensions for certain extensions. Just to be sure, run this from terminal:

Code:

chmod -R 755 /Extra/Extensions/
chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/
chown -R root:wheel /Extra/Extensions/
chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions
diskutil repairpermissions /

xover 10-14-2009 07:56 PM

X3100 is just showing colors and lines

Hi all

After failing with other instruction sets for the D630 and failing to get QE/CI, I installed all this stuff on a fresh copy of 10.6.0 for my D630, and the system appears to be booting just fine. However, the display simply shows a bunch of colors and lines.

Previously, I had gotten the X3100 to work with Leopard 10.5.2, including QE/CI, so I know it's possible. I still have an image of that disk around so I tried the EFI strings from its com.apple.Boot.plist. That didn't work.

I also tried booting into Debian Linux, whence I dumped the DSDT, decompiled, edited the RTC section, and recompiled it using iasl. Then I put the new DSDT into /Extra. Still no joy.

Can anyone share any other ideas for me? Is there some kext I should try changing or modifying? Some way of generating new EFI strings? A chicken to sacrifice? Help!

teufel2k 10-14-2009 10:11 PM

Here its the same problem! Have you got a internal display with 1440x900?

External Display should work, give it a try!

teufel2k

Dispnt 10-15-2009 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dispnt (Post 37456)
hey guys i found solution for fix sleep display and black screen with vanilla kexts
now you can use stock GMAX3100 kext and get rid of black screen with this installer here
have fun ;)

any one try this before

blacklabelsktr2 10-15-2009 06:32 AM

Dont fix Touchpad unless you have to..

"Touchpad is extremely sensitive
This is because the daemon is triggered.
Download this file http://www.box.net/shared/b6mxm0odt8
and copy to /Users/USER/Library/LaunchAgents/"

My system was really unstable and I couldn't run SL more than 30 minutes without programs beginning to not respond. I found out it was because of the above.. that file was overloading my ram after a while. In process manager it was listed over 20 times. I guess I didn't need it, my mouse isn't that sensitive anyways.

Deleted the file from Launch Agents and it works amazing now.

rdachs2 10-15-2009 07:29 AM

Meantime my Touchpad is running well. But usb & bluetooth is broken every second reboot. Which kext is responsible for these two?

Especially after runnig "diskutil repairpermission" much get broken. Why?

xover 10-15-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teufel2k (Post 37435)
Here its the same problem! Have you got a internal display with 1440x900?

External Display should work, give it a try!

teufel2k

Yes, I have WXGA+ with a resolution of 1440 x 900, and the external display does work but that's no good on an airplane. Do the people with no problem own lower resolution displays?

What is frustrating to me is that it did work nicely before, using Leo 10.5.2. I wish I knew why!

jogu 10-15-2009 10:48 PM

Hi Slic. I downloaded the provided kext for my X3100/Dell630 machine. I have iatkos7 in ISO format burned onto a dvd. It's unable to boot with any kind of boot options or bios settings.
Please how can I update my ISO file with the provided kexts?
Tanks a lot

blacklabelsktr2 10-16-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdachs2 (Post 37464)
Meantime my Touchpad is running well. But usb & bluetooth is broken every second reboot. Which kext is responsible for these two?

Especially after runnig "diskutil repairpermission" much get broken. Why?

Just noticed mine does the same thing...

eXpresion 10-18-2009 11:12 AM

First of all I want to say thx for your great package !

I've done a fresh install off SL on my Dell D630 (nvidia+broadcomm wifi)
All devices are working fine (wifi etc)..
But I've two issues now and I hope you guys can help me out.

1. BIG ISSUE: My internal display won't turn off. When I want to go to sleep mode it just don't turn off. If I hit the power button again the power menu comes up again and I can click on cancel.. but there is no sleep, I think just because the display won't turn off.. (btw I doesn't turn off either after a few minutes of inactivity)

Is this a problem with the nvidia kexts or powermanagent ? (I noticed QE is NOT working ! ) I hope you can help me because Sleep Mode is very important for me. (Reboot/Shutdown works fine)

2. Small Issue: the touchpad sensivity..
I tried the first soultion you posted and it worked but I had 10-30 of these processes which slowed down my performance. Then I tried the second soultion.. it is working much better than without the fix but its not gone completely. If there is a third thing I can do this would be great...

So thats the curent state of my "hackbook" , I hope there is way to make it completely working. If you have any ideas I will be your testing candidate :-)

thx !

eXpresion

eXpresion 10-18-2009 01:51 PM

UDATE:

QE and Sleep now working !
What I did: Downloaded osx86tools and repaired file permission and clear cache.. Reboot.. Now QE wa working ! and Sleep also !

What is not working for now:
Shutdown / Reboot
Touchpad Lingon.app is not working anymore, I got it working again with the first solution, but I think it will slowdown my laptop again..

arb 10-19-2009 04:02 AM

D620 Sleep

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXpresion (Post 37646)
UDATE:

QE and Sleep now working !
What I did: Downloaded osx86tools and repaired file permission and clear cache.. Reboot.. Now QE wa working ! and Sleep also !

What is not working for now:
Shutdown / Reboot
Touchpad Lingon.app is not working anymore, I got it working again with the first solution, but I think it will slowdown my laptop again..

I have a D620 with NVidia Quadra NVS 110m. I wonder if the kexts here can be used for my computer. Thanks.