InfiniteMac OSx86

InfiniteMac OSx86 (http://infinitemac.com/forum.php)
-   Lion 10.7 (http://infinitemac.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   How Install OSX Lion on PC (http://infinitemac.com/showthread.php?t=7279)

analot 08-17-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matte Black (Post 54947)
Do I need to use a Hackintosh running Mac Os X to create Lion.dmg or can I use an actual Mac machine? I have a PowerMac running Leopard.

you can use any machine running OS X

Steeve1995 08-18-2011 06:37 PM

I'm nearly Diing..:S
I tried endless Times to start the Installer, many diffrent Bootloaders, two Graphiccards(I have an Intel GMA from a i5 and a ATI Mobility Radeon 5730) But everytime it Fails..:(
When I choose the ATI Graphiccard in the BIOS I get the Fail [PCI configuration begin] and if I choose the Intel It hangs by DSMOS has arrived...
Bloody Hell, whats going on?
Can anybody help me?:O
Thanks a Lot.
Befor I forget it, Here's my Hardware:
MSI GE600-i5447W7P
Intel i5-430M 2*2.26GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM 1333MHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 5730 with 1GB GDDR3 VRAM and Intel GMA HD
500GB HDD
1366x768 16" Screen

Again thanks and Greez Steeve1995

dutchmarcus 08-20-2011 04:56 PM

Installer / kennel panic

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, I'm unable to get the installer to starts this is my screen shot can anyone shed a light?

OSX 10.6.8 > 10.7 Bootloader: Chameleon RC5 r1431

MotherBoard: Asus P6T Deluxe V.1 BIOS version 2209
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 @2.66 stock speed
RAM: (6GB) GeiL DIMM DDR3-1333 Tri-Kit
GPx: Nvidia 9800GT (Club 3D 9800GT Green Edition)
WD VELOCIRAPTOR 320GB SATA 16 MB 10.000 RPM
COSMOS S (Coolermaster)- BURNER: SONY DVD/RW

Steeve1995 08-21-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchmarcus (Post 54982)
Hello, I'm unable to get the installer to starts this is my screen shot can anyone shed a light?

OSX 10.6.8 > 10.7 Bootloader: Chameleon RC5 r1431

MotherBoard: Asus P6T Deluxe V.1 BIOS version 2209
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 @2.66 stock speed
RAM: (6GB) GeiL DIMM DDR3-1333 Tri-Kit
GPx: Nvidia 9800GT (Club 3D 9800GT Green Edition)
WD VELOCIRAPTOR 320GB SATA 16 MB 10.000 RPM
COSMOS S (Coolermaster)- BURNER: SONY DVD/RW

I get this Eroor just if I boot with iBoot or Empire EFI.. It means from a CD... If I boot frome my HDD partition on my External drive wher I took the Installer it works and I get a
Code:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin: startForReal - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowermManagement) timed out
DSMOS has arrived

Maybe somebody knows this Fail?

dockiss 08-21-2011 08:19 PM

I update my sl to lion after successful installation it hangs at the grey apple logo with spinning please kindly help me

thank

limsbros 08-24-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neophyter (Post 54606)
hi! how dit you do it ?
my problem is when everything is done loading
just before setup will start the pc reboots
any help please

Try this method.
Note when you erase your USB drive use MBR instead of GUID partition.

http://www.themacmob.com/how-to-crea...ion-usb-drive/

This procedure works on mine:
x58 ud5
i7 920
6 gb ddr3, team xtreem 18666
Palit GTX 260
lg gh22 dvd writer
2x Hitachi 2TB
2x Seagate 320GB

a little tweaking with the kexts is needed.

Sajjad 08-26-2011 02:53 PM

keyboard

hi all

i install and boot complate

but when boot say

"you dont connect keyboard" i have acer e725

please help me

im angry :mad:

coldfir3 08-27-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sajjad (Post 55198)
hi all

i install and boot complate

but when boot say

"you dont connect keyboard" i have acer e725

please help me

im angry :mad:

navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup Assistant.app/Contents/info.plist
open info.plist
Delete:
<string> DeviceSection </ string>
<string> KeyboardTypeSection </ string>
installer won't look for ur keyboard.
if u have ps2 keyboard then use voodoo ps2 controller.
it worked for me.

3square 08-29-2011 08:17 PM

another attempt on laptop

Hello!
you have been such great helps for my desktop, i need help on my laptop.

i did the above method, works so well on my desktop. but on my laptop it show the screen on installer
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3728089/IMG_0182.JPG

my laptop is a dell m1330

is it the osinstall.mpkg? i use the one provided in the instruction.

thank you so much!!

darn 09-08-2011 04:53 PM

Hi,

I am following your method to install OSX Lion in my netbook Acer 532H-2223, but i am having problems.
I am installing Lion on a USB stick but when i try to boot it reboots all the time

Any ideas ?

pceri 09-10-2011 08:42 AM

Worked

worked for me, thank you.
all i need 2 fix its my network :) im looking 4 a solution for my USB Wireless wg111v2 driver?
--------------------------
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6172/...2d0995c2_b.jpg
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6151/...ed062752_b.jpg
Processor Name:Quad-Core Intel Xeon
Processor Speed:2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors:1
Total Number Of Cores:4
L2 Cache:8 MB
Memory:4 GB
Bus Speed:1.07 GHz
Chipset: Intel X38 Express chipset
Graphic Card: GeForce GTX 260
this is how i did it :)

How to Install OS X Lion from USB Pen (part 1)
-----
Installing OS X Lion 10.7 (Part 2)

smartshoaib_007 09-11-2011 03:19 PM

"Install Extra_Lion.pkg to Lion HD
Install Chameleon-2.0-RC5-r947 to Lion HD"

HOW???

PLz dnt mind my ignorance installing first time via usb.

Jeamy 09-12-2011 01:51 PM

** Device in slot: SLOT--1 **

1 Attachment(s)
hi. all..
i've Notebook Acer Aspire 4745g n i tried to installed OS X Lion from usb.. i'm succes to boot from usb but it stop booting like this :

how to fix that problem...
anyone can help me please...i really appreciated..
thx b4..

Steeve1995 09-12-2011 05:39 PM

Goddamned....-.-
After 20 times I passed finally the installation of Lion (updated 10.6.7 to 10.7) but it hangs by booting.. I tried many Versions of Chimera Bootloader. It started from the USB Stick but I want Full Graphic-Support(Under SL it worked) so I need Chimera. Or knows anybody any help??
I had this Tutorial http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/ind...owtopic=251027 in SL and took this now too for Lion but the Bootloader hangs..
I don't see the Apple-Logo, I just see the Chameleon-Color and .... Use ForceWake=y to..... and smth like Parse Integer 0x63 or like this don't know exactly..
But the Apple Logo doesn't come..
With -v GraphicsEnabler=No it works but I have finally a blackscreen because I installed already the kext.
I have an Imaga from SL with witch I can Boot and have a fully working SL but just on my external Drive.
So I can edit anything on the Lion-Drive..
Knows anybody this fail?
Thx for help!!
Greez Steeve
P.s. My Hardware:
MSI GE600
Intel HM55 Mainboard
Intel Core i5-430M
4GB DDR3 Ram 1333MHz
500GB Hitachi HDD
16" LCD Screen ATI Mobility Radeon 5730 (&Intel GMA HD)

mootjeuh 09-30-2011 10:12 AM

Hi, I followed this guide to the letter and I think I've done everything correctly. But when I boot, it loads every thing and then it shows me a blank/gray screen with the cursor on the top-left corner.
I can move it and all but that's it, I think that's the screen where it's supposed to tell that the installer is loading and then ask me for the language.

Here are my specs:
-AsRock P67 Pro3 SE motherboard
-Intel i5 2500k CPU
-Asus HD 6950 GPU

bryan_mmx 10-01-2011 01:16 PM

boot loops

Good day

I have tried to install 10.7 on my PC with various method but have failed quite a number of times. The closest I get to is boot loops using this method. What is usually the cause of boot loops (apple logo flashes for a split second then PC reboots by itself)? I'm on a Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard with 9500GT and Core2Quad Intel processor.

bobert 10-07-2011 07:41 PM

toshiba nb100

reet when i try and boot from iatkos l1 the screen goes black even with -x -f -v on external 19" screen too, ideas please?

waseem.wani 10-07-2011 08:04 PM

Installing Mac OS on my IBM Pc

I have an IBM PC with the following configuration

Processor: Intel Celeron(M) Processor 1.50GHz
RAM: 512 MB DDR2

I wanted to install MAC OS on my PC.Currently im running windows 7 on it.Can anybody tell me if i can install MAC on it,If yes then which version of MAC OS will be suitable and how do i install the same

Steeve1995 10-10-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waseem.wani (Post 55592)
I have an IBM PC with the following configuration

Processor: Intel Celeron(M) Processor 1.50GHz
RAM: 512 MB DDR2

I wanted to install MAC OS on my PC.Currently im running windows 7 on it.Can anybody tell me if i can install MAC on it,If yes then which version of MAC OS will be suitable and how do i install the same

I think you can install Snow Leopard or if you want Leopard. Leopard works probably better.

carpman 10-12-2011 05:57 PM

Hello, following this guide and all goes well until during boot it stops with following error.

Code:

BootCacheController : Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlists: 2 No such file or directory
Bug: launchctl .c:2488 (24957) :30: (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path, 0_RDONLY | O_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) |= -1

Any ideas?

Gigbyte X48-DQ6
Intel E8400
Nvidia 8800 GTS 640mb
4gb ram (installed)
No other drives or pci slots occupied.

carpman 10-12-2011 06:41 PM

OK check the bios and it was set to use pci as first display, changed this to peg and rebooted.

This time i got it to boot to the installer, trouble is now it is telling me that Lion cannot be installed on this computer?

what have i missed?

cheers

qvejt 10-20-2011 03:18 PM

Usb lion

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippox0 (Post 54575)
How Install OSX Lion on PC

What we need:
a) an Intel Core2 Duo computer ( mine Optiplex 760)
b) an USB pen (8 Gb is fine )
c) an Hackintosh running Mac Os X to create Lion.dmg and USB Pen.

Start Mac Os X Leo /Snow Leo

0. Create OSX Lion for Hackintosh
------------------------
a. Download Lion GM/Retail (11A511 )
b. find InstallESD.dmg -> "Install Mac Os X Lion.app/Contents/ShareSupport"
Open and mount InstallESD.dmg
Show HiddenFiles -> here http://gotoes.org/sales/ShowHiddenFilesMacOSX/
Find BaseSystem.dmg inside InstallESD.dmg
Mount BaseSystem.dmg
c. Using Disk utility create an new immage.dmg DVD 4,6 Gb read and write , rename like Lion.dmg
d. Using Disk utility restore BaseSystem.dmg on new image Lion.dmg
e. mount Lion.dmg and rename volume like OSX LION
Delete packages link inside /System/installation
Copy Packages folder from InstallESD.dmg to Lion.dmg inside /System/Installation/ folder
f. Copy needed Kexts on Lion.dmg inside /System/Library/Extentions
*fakesmc.kext
* nullCPUPowermanagenent.kext
* ElliotForceLegacyRTC.kext -> this only if you experience Bios reset

Copy Mach_Kernel from InstallESD.dmg to Lion.dmg
Copy OSinstall.mpkg patched for MBR inside /System/Installation/Packages
Copy OSinstall. patched for MBR inside /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install.framework/Frameworks/OSinstall.framwork/Versions/A folder

g. Install Extra_Lion.pkg on Lion.dmg -> here http://www.mediafire.com/?09zjtvcpqqpi9cg
h. Install Chameleon 2.0 RC5 -755.pkg on Lion.dmg -> here http://www.mediafire.com/?67ixrw6tjl55949
Create a folder Postinstallation on Lion.dmg and copy the two pkg and the three kexts
i. With Disk Utility repair permission on Lion.dmg

1. Create Bootable USB pen with OSX Lion
--------------------------------------------------------------
a. With Disk Utility erase USB pen
GUID + HFS+ journaled
rename it "OSX Lion Boot"
b. With Disk Utility restore Lion.dmg to USB Pen

c. Install Extra_Lion.pkg to USB Pen
Install PC-EFI 10.6.pkg to USB Pen -> here http://www.mediafire.com/?vec09o8nifdgq7n
Install Chameleon 2.0 RC5 -755.pkg to USB Pen

2. Boot USB pen with OSX Lion and install
--------------------------------------------------------------
switch off PC
a) Boot newly created USB Pen
With Disk Utility Create a HFS+ journaled partition, rename it "OSX Lion"
( You can Install Lion on MBR or GUID partition)
(if you install over SL 10.6.6-10.6.8 , don't create a new partition and you will be able to upgrade your S.O. without loosing anything)
b) Boot again with USB pen and choose to boot HD
Install Kexts on S/L/E on HD with KextHelper -> here http://cheetha.net/
Install Extra_Lion.pkg to HD
Install Chameleon 2.0 RC5 -755.pkg to HD
c) Done.

Enjoy your Lion ;)

PippoX0

1) You need a computer with Mac OS
2) Use tools >>disk utilites << and format the USB flash drive 8GB minimun of GPT table.
3) Use tools >>disk utilites << Then Play Itakos L1.dmg image on a USB pendrive.
4) Run Chameleon and install on a USB stick with the first option from the top - start of the Boot.
5) End >>>>> start with BIOS from USB - installation takes 10 minutes - a real pleasure.^_^

qvejt 10-20-2011 03:25 PM

Graphic card

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeamy (Post 55456)
hi. all..
i've Notebook Acer Aspire 4745g n i tried to installed OS X Lion from usb.. i'm succes to boot from usb but it stop booting like this :

how to fix that problem...
anyone can help me please...i really appreciated..
thx b4..

No select Grphic enable, no slect ATi init

arikstress 10-22-2011 02:16 PM

[quote=Create a folder Postinstallation on Lion.dmg and copy the two pkg and the three kexts/QUOTE]

Hi there, can u tell me what pkg and three kexts all did u mean by that sentence? i try to make my lion usb like ur tutorial. noob here, thanks

arikstress 10-22-2011 07:10 PM

[quote=arikstress;55740]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Create a folder Postinstallation on Lion.dmg and copy the two pkg and the three kexts/QUOTE

Hi there, can u tell me what pkg and three kexts all did u mean by that sentence? i try to make my lion usb like ur tutorial. noob here, thanks

Okay i don't care my step is wrong or not, but apparently i tried to install again with your method, and IT WORKS!!!Thank you Dude! , so much. Really appreciate it.

i was trying using tonymac's move , making bootable disk with Kakewalk, and many tutorial is not working . thank you so much ....

howmanyds 10-28-2011 02:48 AM

install error

I get as far as choosing language: English, and then get an installation error. The install log shows Dyld Error Message: Symbol not found: _OSProductManagerProductCookiefileName
Referenced from: /Volumes/VOLUME/* /Mac OS X Installer .app/Contents/MacOS/Mac OS X Installer
Expected in: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install .framework/Frameworks/OSInstall .framework/Versions/A/OSInstall

Any thoughts on this missing symbol?

Thanks!!

howmanyds 10-28-2011 02:51 AM

my system

Forgot to say:
I'm on a Dell Optiplex 755, with a FoxConn mobo (not sure of type, but the label says LS36), GPU Asus geforce 210 1GB 64bit

pippox0 10-28-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howmanyds (Post 55800)
I get as far as choosing language: English, and then get an installation error. The install log shows Dyld Error Message: Symbol not found: _OSProductManagerProductCookiefileName
Referenced from: /Volumes/VOLUME/* /Mac OS X Installer .app/Contents/MacOS/Mac OS X Installer
Expected in: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install .framework/Frameworks/OSInstall .framework/Versions/A/OSInstall

Any thoughts on this missing symbol?

Thanks!!

Try to recreate USB Pen drive ....

howmanyds 10-28-2011 09:51 AM

I didn't need to recreate the whole pen drive -- I just had to find the osinstall files for 10.7.2 and put them in their places. And then it could begin installing.

But now I'm stuck again.

The install starts with about "20 minutes remaining" and proceeds nicely until "6 minutes remaining" where it gets stuck for a long time before finally saying it can't continue and that I should contact the software vendor.

Would this be related to that third kext (ElliotForce...) which I did NOT install?

Or maybe because I skipped a step in your guide: you say to create a image and title it lion and restore the basesystem into it -- I went ahead and restored basesystem onto my pen drive and did the editing of the contents directly on the drive. As I continued through your guide I saw that you meant for the first LION image to be on the desktop?? and after doing the editing to restore it to the pen drive. Do you think this makes much difference?

THanks!!

howmanyds 10-28-2011 01:54 PM

I got it!

I went back and followed the procedures exactly as you've written them, except for using a later version of chameleon.

And I got in!

But not much was working, so I started with Multibeast and Using Kext helper I installed a Kext for intel Ethernet. But on restart I couldn't even get to the sign in screen. It said it failed to load Kext com.apple.driver.AppleRTC

So now I'm just starting over with the reinstall of the OS

In the future, when I try a Kext that breaks my hackintosh, is there a way to get back in there and undo the changes without having to reinstall everything? Thanks!

ayois 10-31-2011 04:16 PM

Hi. first of all, excuse my English.

I want to install lion in a DELL OPTIPLEX 760, the same as yours, but i haven't a hackintosh snow leopard, i have a imac with lion (my computer home). It's possible?.

Thnk you!.

pippox0 10-31-2011 07:46 PM

Sure even better ...
You can prepare your usb pen for optiplex 760 on Imac

ayois 11-02-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippox0 (Post 55841)
Sure even better ...
You can prepare your usb pen for optiplex 760 on Imac

Ok, thanks!!! :)

adnbek 11-14-2011 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howmanyds (Post 55806)
I didn't need to recreate the whole pen drive -- I just had to find the osinstall files for 10.7.2 and put them in their places. And then it could begin installing.

But now I'm stuck again.

The install starts with about "20 minutes remaining" and proceeds nicely until "6 minutes remaining" where it gets stuck for a long time before finally saying it can't continue and that I should contact the software vendor.

Would this be related to that third kext (ElliotForce...) which I did NOT install?

Or maybe because I skipped a step in your guide: you say to create a image and title it lion and restore the basesystem into it -- I went ahead and restored basesystem onto my pen drive and did the editing of the contents directly on the drive. As I continued through your guide I saw that you meant for the first LION image to be on the desktop?? and after doing the editing to restore it to the pen drive. Do you think this makes much difference?

THanks!!

Can you tell me where you found the OSInstall files for 10.7.2? Nawcom's site is down and I can't find the files anywhere!

Ericool 11-25-2011 10:19 AM

Help?

Does this Install the ox lion to the usb stick? and not to my hard drive?

And if not where can I find a osx lion boot usb drive for a pc solution?

pippox0 11-25-2011 11:33 PM

This guide is for installing Osx lion on hd ( intel core2 duo or superior ) .
First we have to prepare a usb booting installation pen , then we install on pc.

mrprytz 11-30-2011 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howmanyds (Post 55806)

But now I'm stuck again.

THanks!!

I am having the exact same isue. So I made the flashdrive once more from scratch, but noe cure.

"I just had to find the osinstall files for 10.7.2 and put them in their places"
Wich files did you put where, and where did you find them?

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks!

NEVER MIND! Suddenly it just worked :D

yxq1026 12-01-2011 02:53 PM

how to get 1680*1050

Hello,

I followed the instruction and installed Lion to Optiplex 760. It works very well and I have upgraded to 10.7.2.
The only issue that trouble me is the graphic card. I can get 1280x1024 without problem by modifying the file of com.apple.Boot.plist. But the best experience of my monitor is 1680x1050. Even if I set 1680x1050, I can only get 1280x1024. Can anyone give me any idea on how to solve this problem? Do we have drivers for GMA 4500?

Many thanks.

Alex

pippox0 12-02-2011 03:50 PM

Hi,
i have Optiplex 760 too and i have 1280x1024 resolution, no QE/CI . Until Now there is no solution for graphic card intel GMA 4500.:(
When i will find a working Kext (64bit ) almost which enables changing resolution , i will post it here ...

PippoX0

yxq1026 12-05-2011 04:54 PM

Hi, PippoX0

Many thanks for your reply. I am going to buy a graphic card for Optiplex 760. What's your recommendation then? ;)

I think I will only use it to watch some movies or surf the internet and I won't use it to play game. So a low end graphic card should be enough to me. My main concern is how Lion supports to this card.

How about Nvida G210 / G240? :)

(Sorry if it is beyond the topic. )

Alex

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippox0 (Post 56146)
Hi,
i have Optiplex 760 too and i have 1280x1024 resolution, no QE/CI . Until Now there is no solution for graphic card intel GMA 4500.:(
When i will find a working Kext (64bit ) almost which enables changing resolution , i will post it here ...

PippoX0

yxq1026 12-07-2011 03:21 PM

Hi, I have purchased XFX GT240 512M DDR5. And installed it on my Dell Optiplex 760. It works great. :)

jbrownskunk 12-27-2011 10:42 AM

When i try to boot with usb stick in pc it never goes past splash screen freezes

gangsterborn 12-27-2011 04:44 PM

Keyboard not detected

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldfir3 (Post 55227)
navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup Assistant.app/Contents/info.plist
open info.plist
Delete:
<string> DeviceSection </ string>
<string> KeyboardTypeSection </ string>
installer won't look for ur keyboard.
if u have ps2 keyboard then use voodoo ps2 controller.
it worked for me.

Thank You for your advice..
but i have a small problem.
How can i edit the Info.plist as i am not able to boot into Lion in single user mode.
I have freshly installed Lion so I do not have any other MAC OS X installed on my HDD to reach Info.plist
Can any 1 please guide to boot into my installed Lion in single user mode ?
The Command -s does not work and leads me to "Cannot find Keyboard error" ..plz help

btw the guide is simply awesome ..thanx pippox0:D

re-editing this post...
booting in single user mode gives this error :
BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
after this,the keyboard error appears :(
just cannot enter single user mode to edit info.plist :( :(

bobert 12-31-2011 01:06 PM

black screen of death

everything is on but i get a black screen of death i followed this to the letter.

when booting from the pendrive i get passed selecting in chameleon see the apple boot screen and it stops but with -v everything loads i just get a black screen and cant do anything..

i have also installed to the pen drive using chameleon wizard the very latest chameleon 2.1 svn r 1754 or something still the same black screen...

im on a toshiba NB 100 2GB's of ram and a moded wifi card (broadcom ootb working !)

please help im very close i think !

@jbrownskunk try a different chameleon i had that problem so i switched my chameleon and it booted !

foohey 01-01-2012 05:57 PM

Hi,

I was able to get installation screen, but after choosing language, i'm getting this error: http://pastie.org/3107620

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

bobert 01-01-2012 05:58 PM

foohey

i wonder what is your hardware and what else did you have plugged on also what flaggs did you use when booting passed chameleon ?

foohey 01-01-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobert (Post 56262)
i wonder what is your hardware and what else did you have plugged on also what flaggs did you use when booting passed chameleon ?

I'm booting with verbose mode (chameleon RC5_947 on SL and Lion) (copied SL boot.plist & smbios.plist)
I also tried another language, same error

My motherboard is a Gigabyte X48-DS5
Processor: Core2Duo E8500
Graphic card: Nvidia 9800GT

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Lachesis

And i'm using a USB HDD for booting Lion (Maxtor 250GB)

bobert 01-02-2012 01:10 AM

files

why on earth did you copy those files ??? there for snow leopard... this is lion not snow dude it might be because you copied those files .

can you tell us why you copied those files as i didnt see it in the guide on the first post .. was it in a later post that i have not yet seen saying to copy them over from Snow To Lion

foohey 01-02-2012 10:51 AM

Because I got KP like first guy's.

I have successfully installed Lion by restoring default OSinstall

bobert 01-02-2012 01:37 PM

foohey

do you mean the .mpkg .pkg or the black icon thingy ?