InfiniteMac OSx86

InfiniteMac OSx86 (http://infinitemac.com/forum.php)
-   10.X (http://infinitemac.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   AnV Qoopz based Darwin 10.2.0 kernel 32/64-bit (http://infinitemac.com/showthread.php?t=5082)

andyvand 12-30-2009 10:38 PM

AnV Qoopz based Darwin 10.2.0 kernel 32/64-bit

No full on-the-fly cpuid patcher yet and not all of my patches have been implemented yet but I fixed it for generic 32/64-bit support...
More to come... ;)
Really big thanks go to Qoopz and he might want the code mods. :D

Note: 64-bit mods are experimental... I haven't tested them yet... testers needed...

Download Patch:
http://rapidshare.com/files/32811787...d_xnu.diff.zip

Download Kernel:
http://rapidshare.com/files/32812109...nel_10.2.0.zip

Have a lot of fun... :cool:

xXrkidXx 12-30-2009 11:12 PM

Did you add Atom support?? Netbook users would appreciate this ;)

scififan68 12-31-2009 01:39 AM

Does this have the tsc skrew fix for amd, so i can finally use more then one core on my dual core amd cpu?

mindlessmissy 12-31-2009 02:05 AM

AnV is a genius ...

You are really doing great work on these kernels in the absence of the voodoo team ...

This kernel runs my 64-bit apps on Snow perfectly ( if you boot using -force64 switch )

*** If only firefox had a 64-bit version ... ***

Anyway, as soon as you can get the on the fly cpuid patching implemented, I think you will be on your way to making a perfect universal kernel ...

m3s_4ev3r 12-31-2009 02:48 AM

How do I apply the Diff file?

crimsonangel 12-31-2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3s_4ev3r (Post 42121)
How do I apply the Diff file?

I always wondered the same thing about the diff files and never used them

m3s_4ev3r 12-31-2009 03:33 AM

Hopefully someone with knowledge of this will answer, I am on many forums, with android stuff, windows 7 issues .... ALL OF THEM are full of people that answer and so on, I am subscribed right now to 3 biggest forum, HAckint0sh, infinitemac and insanelymac,

talking is very expensive here .... I get MAYBE a reply a day .... on different topics that I post ..... sad actually.

crimsonangel 12-31-2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3s_4ev3r (Post 42123)
Hopefully someone with knowledge of this will answer, I am on many forums, with android stuff, windows 7 issues .... ALL OF THEM are full of people that answer and so on, I am subscribed right now to 3 biggest forum, HAckint0sh, infinitemac and insanelymac,

talking is very expensive here .... I get MAYBE a reply a day .... on different topics that I post ..... sad actually.

heh on hackint0sh im lucky to get a reply in a week

bhokuto 12-31-2009 03:56 AM

it's an epidemic. thus the reason why I left, IT work. No one wants to talk details, because, it takes a good amount of knowledge and understanding and most important things: patience and to able to communicate this to even lesser knowledgable's so as to be able to teach.

thus, many do the same, blunt instruments. and many are left hanging on the edge while others are running down the middle.

diff tool in mainstream UNIX makes a differentiation, finds the differences in two files.
But in this case since it is not a mainstream UNIX, rather a customized brand, I have no idea what diff does in Mac environment.

So you have to look it up in google or catch one of the netkas groups folks or voodoo team on a good day.

Happy New Year, Smile and look up for the sunshine

m3s_4ev3r 12-31-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhokuto (Post 42127)
it's an epidemic. thus the reason why I left, IT work. No one wants to talk details, because, it takes a good amount of knowledge and understanding and most important things: patience and to able to communicate this to even lesser knowledgable's so as to be able to teach.

thus, many do the same, blunt instruments. and many are left hanging on the edge while others are running down the middle.

diff tool in mainstream UNIX makes a differentiation, finds the differences in two files.
But in this case since it is not a mainstream UNIX, rather a customized brand, I have no idea what diff does in Mac environment.

So you have to look it up in google or catch one of the netkas groups folks or voodoo team on a good day.

Happy New Year, Smile and look up for the sunshine

From what I understand, and after I open it, it's like a set of instructions that will patch the kernel, I found on google how to patch the kernel on linux, but not mac osx.

toanbk 12-31-2009 05:28 AM

What about AMD ?
Which Kernel is the best for AMD ?

m3s_4ev3r 12-31-2009 01:55 PM

Don't know, I used test7 at start, then Legacy-kernel 10.2.0(pradeesh smt) and now Andy's

bhokuto 12-31-2009 09:26 PM

Try this blogsite for instructions on diff and using it to create a patch then run the patch.

http://blog.mypapit.net/2006/01/how-...r-project.html

The instructions are basic to get you thinking and understand. it is problem like in math where you have to test and find the solution.

This is the simplest form to use diff in comparing text files:

http://ikanez-how-to-stuff.blogspot....f-in-unix.html

happy new year

m3s_4ev3r 01-01-2010 06:52 AM

happy new year, !!! thanks a lot, will try it asap.

blackknight 01-01-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyvand (Post 42092)
No full on-the-fly cpuid patcher yet and not all of my patches have been implemented yet but I fixed it for generic 32/64-bit support...
More to come... ;)
Really big thanks go to Qoopz and he might want the code mods. :D

Note: 64-bit mods are experimental... I haven't tested them yet... testers needed...

Download Patch:
http://rapidshare.com/files/32811787...d_xnu.diff.zip

Download Kernel:
http://rapidshare.com/files/32812109...nel_10.2.0.zip

Have a lot of fun... :cool:

Hey Andy. Thanks for the new kernel. I just have a question though. I have an AMD Phenom and the kernel detects the busratio as double the actual busratio, resulting in a ratio cap of 30. This seems to be related to the fact that the FSB is detected as 100MHz instead of the 200MHz that it is supposed to be. The problem is that a busratio cap of 30 means that the CPU can only run at 3.0GHz. Many new Phenom processors are running at least at 3.0GHZ, so this is an issue. I can get beyond this by manually setting the FSB to 200MHz at boot with "FSB=200000000" which makes the busratio correctly identified at 15. If I then set my multiplier in the BIOS to higher than 15, it works just fine. I'm wondering if we can change the busfreq value in the diff file you posted to double it. This has been an issue in all of the Voodoo based kernels. If we can get this to work right, I believe everyone with an AMD processor higher than 3.0 GHz will thank you.

spalek83 01-01-2010 09:05 PM

what does this have that the qoopz 10.2.0 kernel doesn't have. I replaced qoopz with this one, and honestly couldn't tell a difference.

crimsonangel 01-02-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spalek83 (Post 42204)
what does this have that the qoopz 10.2.0 kernel doesn't have. I replaced qoopz with this one, and honestly couldn't tell a difference.

I would like to know the difference as well

blackknight 01-02-2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackknight (Post 42200)
Hey Andy. Thanks for the new kernel. I just have a question though. I have an AMD Phenom and the kernel detects the busratio as double the actual busratio, resulting in a ratio cap of 30. This seems to be related to the fact that the FSB is detected as 100MHz instead of the 200MHz that it is supposed to be. The problem is that a busratio cap of 30 means that the CPU can only run at 3.0GHz. Many new Phenom processors are running at least at 3.0GHZ, so this is an issue. I can get beyond this by manually setting the FSB to 200MHz at boot with "FSB=200000000" which makes the busratio correctly identified at 15. If I then set my multiplier in the BIOS to higher than 15, it works just fine. I'm wondering if we can change the busfreq value in the diff file you posted to double it. This has been an issue in all of the Voodoo based kernels. If we can get this to work right, I believe everyone with an AMD processor higher than 3.0 GHz will thank you.

Ok, so I fixed this myself. I can only vouch for phenoms so far as I don't have any Intel machines to test on, but by multiplying the EFI detected FSB Frequency by 2, the kernel correctly identifies the FSB speed as 200MHz and even successfully passes TSC verification. The busratio is also correctly identified as the multiplier entered in the BIOS. Now I no longer need to manually set the FSB speed in my Boot.plist.

RetroRen 01-02-2010 09:29 AM

Thanx Andy, this is great news for hackintosh users in new year :)

I see there is a patch and a kernel in your post, do we have to patch the kernel or it is already patched?

Will try it tommorrow when I get back home.

Thanks again.

blackknight 01-02-2010 07:57 PM

Hey RetroRen,

You know how we had to downclock our processors to 3.0GHz to get them to work? Well, I have a kernel you can use with 10.6.2 if you want which will allow you to theoretically overclock to 6GHz with OSX still booting (Assuming your computer actually can work at that speed, lol). I could probably adapt my change to get it to work with leopard too. Let me know if you're interested.

PS.
My mod doesn't automatically make your Phenom capable of overclocking to 6 GHz, it adjusts the cap in the OSX kernel so that whatever your Phenom is running at will work in OSX.

RetroRen 01-02-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackknight (Post 42255)
Hey RetroRen,

You know how we had to downclock our processors to 3.0GHz to get them to work? Well, I have a kernel you can use with 10.6.2 if you want which will allow you to theoretically overclock to 6GHz with OSX still booting (Assuming your computer actually can work at that speed, lol). I could probably adapt my change to get it to work with leopard too. Let me know if you're interested.

PS.
My mod doesn't automatically make your Phenom capable of overclocking to 6 GHz, it adjusts the cap in the OSX kernel so that whatever your Phenom is running at will work in OSX.

Fantastic, I would appreciate it. My Phenom x2 goes to 4 GHz with stock voltage, but I never use it that way. I'm planning to completely switch to 10.6 soon, so I dont need it for 10.5, if you have a 10.6.2 kernel, that would be just great :)

eMatoS 01-03-2010 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Andy, this is a great improvement, I could boot in 64bits with my athlon64 3000+ (SSE3). Although I could only run some apps and the rest crashes instantly. I'm attaching a crash log if you need it. Now I'm testing it in 32 bits mode and so far so good.

blackknight 01-03-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackknight (Post 42218)
Ok, so I fixed this myself. I can only vouch for phenoms so far as I don't have any Intel machines to test on, but by multiplying the EFI detected FSB Frequency by 2, the kernel correctly identifies the FSB speed as 200MHz and even successfully passes TSC verification. The busratio is also correctly identified as the multiplier entered in the BIOS. Now I no longer need to manually set the FSB speed in my Boot.plist.

Ok, so I went another step further and made a check to see whether the processor is a Phenom or Shanghai processor and only double the FSB if it is. Intel should still be good to use my kernel (though I haven't tested it). I posted a new thread with my kernel as I don't want to hijack Andy's thread. You can visit it here: http://www.infinitemac.com/f36/anv-q...-phenom-t5112/

never_mind 01-04-2010 11:21 AM

Hi Andy!

Thank you for your version of the kernel, great! :)

Running this on my P4/SSE2 only :)

Looks like date/time is working better with this one, time seems right now, and now viewable in menu bar, date partly ok too, but the callender is not complete yet. Improvement over previous kernels I tried! :)

Still I have some issues like:
- high cpu for some processes (e.g. Finder/Launchd, hditutil) at some point (some ok after restart of process with killall)
- Safari hangs (using firefox/chrome instead)
- Apps that install via "installer" (graphical one) don't install (installer hangs) (workaround, installer via terminal)
- crashes/KP of app(s) ,like Notify, a gmail notifier, that KPs and reboots after clicking icon in the menu bar
- date/time can't be set/shown via system preferences

Anyone else running on P4/SSE2 only? :)

Don't say its old, I know, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun ;-)

Thank you again!

Your humble user/tester, Never Mind :)

RetroRen 01-05-2010 12:17 AM

Tried this kernel but it doesnt work for me.

I put system.kext that Andy provided with kernel in S/L/E and installed the kernel but my boot just stops. When I try to boot to safe mode i get KP.

This is where my boot stops:
http://www.imagesforme.com/thumb/thumb_b2e5d91c.jpg

m3s_4ev3r 01-05-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroRen (Post 42418)
Tried this kernel but it doesnt work for me.

I put system.kext that Andy provided with kernel in S/L/E and installed the kernel but my boot just stops. When I try to boot to safe mode i get KP.

This is where my boot stops:
http://www.imagesforme.com/thumb/thumb_b2e5d91c.jpg

I don't see the KP? :rolleyes:

RetroRen 01-05-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3s_4ev3r (Post 42420)
I don't see the KP? :rolleyes:

I didnt intend to post KP from safe mode, I would like to figure out why my boot just hangs on normal boot.

Anyway, on my KP from safe mode there is no real info, just the name of kernel.

kocoman 01-26-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by never_mind (Post 42352)
Hi Andy!

Thank you for your version of the kernel, great! :)

Running this on my P4/SSE2 only :)

Looks like date/time is working better with this one, time seems right now, and now viewable in menu bar, date partly ok too, but the callender is not complete yet. Improvement over previous kernels I tried! :)

Still I have some issues like:
- high cpu for some processes (e.g. Finder/Launchd, hditutil) at some point (some ok after restart of process with killall)
- Safari hangs (using firefox/chrome instead)
- Apps that install via "installer" (graphical one) don't install (installer hangs) (workaround, installer via terminal)
- crashes/KP of app(s) ,like Notify, a gmail notifier, that KPs and reboots after clicking icon in the menu bar
- date/time can't be set/shown via system preferences

Anyone else running on P4/SSE2 only? :)

Don't say its old, I know, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun ;-)

Thank you again!

Your humble user/tester, Never Mind :)

I think most of the beachballing is from the 64bit not supported?

I also have the same problem as you, I fixed the "time" problem (if you type "date" on the terminal, you should still see the time) by making sure internet works, then go to the time & date page, it would say ie: December-0001, and the clock is stuck at 12:00. Then just keep uncheck and check the "auto time update", if it connects to the time server then the time problem will get fixed. (works even after reboot)

I also have the same other beachball problems as you. but no panic in dashboard.

the high cpu is also driving me mad...

xcode installs after the "time fix" but does not 'execute' the programs after complie (beachball..)
Apple Remote desktop installs, but when connect to client it beachballs..

chrome's chrome helper also have high CPU usage?, google search button does not work.
firefox is fine but the colors are less, like 256..

TheNoxier 01-26-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kocoman (Post 43833)
I think most of the beachballing is from the 64bit not supported?

No, on 32bit only real macs there is no beachballing, i guess it's a problem with the SSE3 emulation.

kocoman 01-26-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNoxier (Post 43836)
No, on 32bit only real macs there is no beachballing, i guess it's a problem with the SSE3 emulation.

I thought that are "Core" machines (when Apple went from PPC to Intel), was 64bit PAE supported... so they forcing 64bit is not a problem on their offcial intel machines. but I think you are referring to this:
Quote:

The Core Solo and Core Duo chips are 32-bit designs.
there seem to be a kernel/system.kext wars... there are so many different 10.0.0 and 10.2.0 kernels out there, but none of them work on sse2...

I want to also add, for my last reply about the clock, it disappeared after a reboot again.Iam not sure if its related to the smbios.plist?

I think it also happens in 10.6.0 too before I updated. (I don't really remember now, but will revert to 10.5 for the time being)

The "Unmounting" also not work for the usb stick.. and then the "Examaning Available Disks" when installing apps. too bad I can't get gdb to load, or else I could debug the code that causes it..

pic of the time problem:
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3972/timeerr.th.png

even the iCal button is blank

TheNoxier 01-26-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kocoman (Post 43862)
I thought that are "Core" machines (when Apple went from PPC to Intel), was 64bit PAE supported... so they forcing 64bit is not a problem on their offcial intel machines.

PAE is limited to 36 bit adresses, it's similar on Core and all pre-Core cpus since the Pentium Pro.

kocoman 01-27-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNoxier (Post 43886)
PAE is limited to 36 bit adresses, it's similar on Core and all pre-Core cpus since the Pentium Pro.

Ok I think its x86_64 ...

There's a SSE3 emlator pdf

http://xnu-dev.googlecode.com/files/SSE3%20Emulator.pdf

It describes the preformance between Native SSE3, Maxxus (now gone :( ), and Voodo (faster by factor of 3).

But ever since Snow Leopard, there is no "group" of people that work on the kernel anymore (ie: voodo kernel). every SL patched kernel is made by one person, and does not have the quality/tested needed to run in SSE2 only enviroment..

So the beachballing and high cpu usage is caused by the thread race/thread locking/Grand Central Dispatch problem... I guess the SSE3 emulator was still only for the 9.x.x kernel and not 10.x.x... or its missing some other SSSE3/SSSE4 (not SSE3) emulation?

http://netkas.org/?p=175
and from voodo's latest news

1 Sep 2009
Snow Leopard is out, but the xnu kernel sources have not yet been released by Apple. According to our information, it will be released soon.

The kernel source was released...

September 12th, 2009 | 12:27 am
xnu-1456.1.26 is released by Apple & it is available for download now.

http://www.opensource.apple.com/release/mac-os-x-106/

http://www.opensource.apple.com/tarb...56.1.26.tar.gz

but no more updates...

never_mind 01-27-2010 12:14 PM

Do people run SL without the described problems when they have a Pentium (4) that does have SSE3 instructions and this legacy kernel?

So, do you have Pentium (4) +SSE3, and do you use this/a legacy kernel without (described) problems? Let us know! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kocoman (Post 43890)
Ok I think its x86_64 ...

But ever since Snow Leopard, there is no "group" of people that work on the kernel anymore (ie: voodo kernel). every SL patched kernel is made by one person, and does not have the quality/tested needed to run in SSE2 only enviroment..

So the beachballing and high cpu usage is caused by the thread race/thread locking/Grand Central Dispatch problem... I guess the SSE3 emulator was still only for the 9.x.x kernel and not 10.x.x... or its missing some other SSSE3/SSSE4 (not SSE3) emulation?

andyvand 01-27-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by never_mind (Post 43921)
Do people run SL without the described problems when they have a Pentium (4) that does have SSE3 instructions and this legacy kernel?

So, do you have Pentium (4) +SSE3, and do you use this/a legacy kernel without (described) problems? Let us know! :)

The kernel does not emulate the Suplementary SSE3 instructions (SSSE3).
It works fine for me without any problems in 32-bit mode on an Intel Celeron M 420 (SSE3 but not SSSE3).
I guess the mileage may vary on certain mobo's or cpu's.
I do need testers though...

andyvand 01-27-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eMatoS (Post 42319)
Thank you Andy, this is a great improvement, I could boot in 64bits with my athlon64 3000+ (SSE3). Although I could only run some apps and the rest crashes instantly. I'm attaching a crash log if you need it. Now I'm testing it in 32 bits mode and so far so good.

I examined the crash logs and it seems to be related to the bootstrapping of /usr/lib/dyld...
I think there must be made some new dyld (32+64bit) specifically for AMD.
The problem exactly is the sysenter trap (I'm not sure any/all AMD cpu's have it...).
It is a 32-bit application which is launching.
Maybe it uses some sort of mechanism for running 32-bit apps under 64-bit environment.
I haven't examined the dyld sources yet because of no time.

eMatoS 01-27-2010 09:31 PM

That seems quite complex Andy, if you need any extra info or further testing I'm willing. Anyway, take your time, you're quite busy creating hackintosh stuff and this is not a real problem.
Thanks for your hard work Andy.

andyvand 01-28-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eMatoS (Post 43958)
That seems quite complex Andy, if you need any extra info or further testing I'm willing. Anyway, take your time, you're quite busy creating hackintosh stuff and this is not a real problem.
Thanks for your hard work Andy.

Ok, as soon as I have the time I'll work one out... ;)

TheNoxier 01-28-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyvand (Post 43942)
I do need testers though...

I'd like to help testing, too, got serveral P4 systems .

andyvand 01-29-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNoxier (Post 44029)
I'd like to help testing, too, got serveral P4 systems .

The dyld will be specifically for AMD...
The P4 problems are different unfortunetely... :-/

ironhide707 09-08-2010 12:39 PM

having problems using -force 64

hey guys i am having problems running the kernel on 64-bit on my SL 10.6.3 . I have installed the kernel and tried to boot the kernel in 64-bit using the '-force64' flag but it does not boot into 64-bit ( i know this by looking at the 64-bit kernel and extensions line because it says "no" ) . Can you please help me by telling me the correct way to boot into 64-bit. It would be very helpful.
Ironhide.

Imkantus 09-08-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironhide707 (Post 50595)
hey guys i am having problems running the kernel on 64-bit on my SL 10.6.3 . I have installed the kernel and tried to boot the kernel in 64-bit using the '-force64' flag but it does not boot into 64-bit ( i know this by looking at the 64-bit kernel and extensions line because it says "no" ) . Can you please help me by telling me the correct way to boot into 64-bit. It would be very helpful.
Ironhide.

What specs?

ironhide707 09-09-2010 04:47 AM

The specs of the PC are,

Intel core i3 530
4Gb of RAM
Sata Hard Drive
intel DH55TC motherboard....

Another thing guys, can you guys tell me how to install and run the kernel, as i am a noob here in mac, i dont know anything about .diff and patch files:-/.

Imkantus 09-10-2010 12:28 PM

Use 10.3.1 Vanilla (unmodified) Kernel or do 10.6.4 Update, the two latest Kernel have support for your CPU. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironhide707 (Post 50605)
Another thing guys, can you guys tell me how to install and run the kernel, as i am a noob here in mac, i dont know anything about .diff and patch files:-/.

You do not need to deal with the source-code to use the Kernel.

The bin is usually /mach_kernel but for testing purpose you can also copy another Kernelbin with a different filename to your drive and enter its name at the bootprompt. Also a name different to mach_kernel can be used as default, by modifing com.apple.Boot.plist

ironhide707 09-15-2010 10:32 AM

thanks dude but i have a problem, i am using multibeast 2.2.2 and i cant find vanilla kernel on this software, it is only available in 2.0.0, can you provide me with the kernel or the multibeast 2.0.0???? please???????????

Imkantus 09-16-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironhide707 (Post 50703)
can you provide me with the kernel or the multibeast 2.0.0???? please???????????

I am not familiar with multibeast and stuff like that, as I have the opinion that applying patches to OS X by yourself is usually the best way of having a hackintosh done.
To prevent missunderstandings, I think I should try to explain a little more... As you are on quite compatible hardware it's reasonable for you to use Vanilla instead of Legacy Kernel - this is giving you more options like the possibitly to enable Intel Speedstep, etc.
Note that even with using a Legacy Kernel you do not need to use the -force64 bootflag - this Kernel mode is designed for use with AMD and older (pre-Core-Architecture) Intel CPUs lacking some SSSE3 instructions necessary for 64-Bit support.
For use with 10.6.3 get 10.3.1 Vanilla Kernel here. Be aware that this Kernel has no Powermanagment Disabler patch (as it's unpatched ;)), so you should check if NullCPUPowermanagment.kext or similiar is beeing loaded on your system. To replace it move the old Kernel by "sudo mv /mach_kernel /bak_kernel" on Terminal and copy the mach_kernel from the archive directly to your OS X partition. On next boot up check if you are running Darwin 10.3.1 using "uname -v" on Terminal.
If you take a look into System-Profiler/Software you might notice that it will say that you are not running 64-Bit Kernel - this does not mean that applications cannot access 64-bit memory range, as you can see in activity monitor - if you want to you can boot into 64-Bit Kernel using bootflag depending on your bootloader, commonly this is arch=x86_64 on Chameleon and most of it's forks, but keep in mind that this requires all your Kernel Extensions (kext) to be 64-Bit capable...

ironhide707 09-16-2010 06:51 AM

OMG.....THANKS SOOOOO MUCH SO MUCH DUDE..........Your a life saver for me.....Again i thanks you this solves all my problems :-). Thanks IMKANTUS

ironhide707 09-16-2010 07:00 AM

one more question!!!!! how to know that the application is in 64-bit memory range in activity monitor?

ironhide707 09-16-2010 07:07 AM

its ok i found it........ no problem........Imkantus i cant download the kernel from the link you gave, it says no servers are availiable right now.........Can you please provide me with another link if you have one?

Imkantus 09-16-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironhide707 (Post 50724)
Can you please provide me with another link?

Sure I can; mirror on rapidshit.com - alternatively you can download MacBookPro Software Update v1.3 and install mach_kernel only using Pacifist. ;)

ironhide707 09-16-2010 02:36 PM

Thanks a bunch dude, youre the best