InfiniteMac OSx86

InfiniteMac OSx86 (http://infinitemac.com/forum.php)
-   Snow Leopard 10.6 (http://infinitemac.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   DELL D620/630/830 kext pack (http://infinitemac.com/showthread.php?t=3840)

juslaw 03-14-2011 10:16 PM

D630 with PCMCIA, PCCARD.

did your PCMCIA slot worked in your Dell Latitude?
If yes how did you enable that on your mac.

VOTRELEC005 03-19-2011 10:44 AM

And, if I have 32-bit, What should I do?

joot 03-29-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achtung (Post 38556)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Label</key>
<string>ffscroll</string>
<key>Program</key>
<string>/usr/local/bin/FFScrollDaemon</string>
<key>RunAtLoad</key>
<true/>
</dict>
</plist>

works for me. The problem with the original one is the <key>KeepAlive</key> key. Its obvious that the daemon only has to be started once at startup. Just modify the path to the executable if you've installed it somewhere different.

Thank you for the above recommendation !! Been trying for almost a week to fix my 10810 error. Came upon this and tried it and it WORKED !! THANK YOU !!

rodmin23 04-22-2011 04:24 AM

Slic

I tried running both of the slics package, the one or NVDIA and Intel and somehow it always makes my system shut down and reboot. I know its not supposed to reboot, and I am supposed to run the Kext Utility after I run the Slic Package but it somehow always reboots. You have any suggestions?

sims2star2001 04-26-2011 08:30 AM

Dell D620 NVIDIA Graphics Card only at 64mb

Hey :D
I have a dell latitude d620 with nvidia graphics quadro 110m. When I first installed Snow leopard via the leppy methodI then checked the "About This Mac" info and it showed a working cpu @ 1.93ghz with both cores working and it showed a graphics card nvidia quadro nvs 110m showing 128mb VRAM even though the laptop box says 256mb.
I then used post install command, However, I then updated to 10.6.6 and the airport/dell broadcom card stopped working.
I was advised to use the edptool 1.6, which I did.
However after all this I checked back at the "About This Mac" System Profiler, and the cpu changed to 1.83ghz with 2 cores and the total VRAM changed to 64mb.
I don't care so much about the cpu but how do i get back to 128mb VRAM
People have told me it's fine and runs games but its not a game I want to install. It's video software
Please help :D
Thanks

wolfbluejosh 07-09-2011 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drago (Post 49935)
4. When you see the Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail DVD Highlighted, press Enter to begin the boot process. (give Cd time to load)
(at some point the display will jump back to you LCD screen, dont ask me why i think its just an issue with DELLs and iBoot)
5. Format with Disk Utility, and Install OSX 10.6.3, ignore "Install Failed: Mac OS X Cannot Be Installed on this Volume" error at the end.

So I manage to get all the way up to step 5 but when it switches back to my lcd on the d630, it have these colorful lines that kind of looks like the screen is crack (which is not). My video controller is the intel crestline graphics and it's version is 1588. Is there any hope? Has anyone else experience this?

steera02 07-17-2011 07:26 PM

Help with installing osx on a Dell D630

Hello there,

I have been trying to install osx on my D630 for some time now but keep failing, anyway I droped into your forum and noticed that you have testing on a D630 ok, anyway my problem is: I download the file X3100 but really not sure what to do with it, can you give me any help here please.

Brgds.

Andy

LiquidMercury 10-24-2011 03:17 PM

D620 Help

I know I am a bit late to the party so to speak, I recently got my hands on a Dell Latitude D6200 and have been trying to get it working as a Hackintosh, CPU-Z gives the following specs: Core Duo [email protected], Instructions MMMX and SSE (1,2,3) Vt-X, 1GB Ram (4300) and Nvidia Quadro NVS 1011M Graphics.

As of right now I am only able to install iATKOS 4.1, when I attempt to install the kext packs things get a little quirky, after installing the NVIDIA kext pack I can see the I hack boot loader installed, but the boot stalls, I will continue to see if I can find a solution, but any help and or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have seen videos on youtube to get to snow Leopard, but I cannot make heads or tails of how they got it working as when attempted the system hangs after install. Thanks In advance.

slic 10-15-2012 06:36 PM

Hi all,
i am back even with better english :D so I corrected the first post.
All links are still up (and they will be...thanks box.net ;)).
Btw. I switched to MacBook Pro 13...