InfiniteMac OSx86

InfiniteMac OSx86 (http://infinitemac.com/forum.php)
-   Lion 10.7 (http://infinitemac.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   New To Hackintosh Need Help (http://infinitemac.com/showthread.php?t=7682)

sonu1994 05-15-2012 11:33 AM

New To Hackintosh Need Help

My System Spec :
1. intel core 2 duo e7500
2.intel DG41RQ MotherBoard
3.2x2gb DDR2 ram
4.NIVIDIA Geforce 8400gs 512mb
5.1x ssd 64gb 1x 500gb sata drive
6.D-link DWA-525 Wireless N150 Desktop Adapter
7.Tv- Tuner card

i download iatkos l2 and burned it to DVD-RW with power iso at low speed and it burned successfuly
then boot is to bios and enable vt technology , ACPI Suspend Type to S3 ( There is no option to change to AHCI )
then boot with dvd the boot iatkos with "-x -v" and stuck at pci config began http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/d9b...0dqqa35a5g.jpg

Please Help Me

sonu1994 05-15-2012 07:21 PM

Still waiting for reply
Can my hardware run mac os x ? Or els i am jst wasteing my time?

Thanks

Lacedaemon 05-23-2012 12:26 AM

Hi,

Your CPU should run OS X Lion, and since it's Intel, there shouldn't be a need for any distros. With that said, you should try some of the guides out there, i.e. tonymacx86's. These guides mostly require OS X already installed on the PC, or ask that you have access to an OS X machine, so it would be a good idea to focus on that before attempting to install OS X, especially Lion. :D If you have absolute zero access to an OS X machine at the moment, you could try installing it in a virtual machine for preparation purposes... ;)

Cheers,
Lacedaemon

sonu1994 05-27-2012 12:09 PM

i got lion on vmware and it works .
and there is no use in trying iatkos l2 ?
before few years i was running tiger on my pc but at that time i got 2gb ram and no tv tuner card .
but now when i install it. installation go properly but when it reboot i get stuck at login screen x(

rudro2009 05-27-2012 04:55 PM

Mac OS Leopard on Acer Aspire One AO-722 C6Ckk

I successfully installed Mac OS 10.5.7 using iATKOS v7 on Acer Aspire One 722 netbook after struggling for three looong weeks but the problem is when the install success message comes and pc restarts the Chameleon bootloader screen comes and after a while the apple logo comes but before appearing the spinning wheel the screen becomes blurry & i stuck there & therefore i cannot boot. :-(

I used a couple of boot flags like "-v -x -f DSDT=null arch=i386 npci=0x2000 cpus=1 Graphics enabler=yes Use KernelCache=yes PCIRootUID=1 busratio=10" but none of these worked i tried them both individually and together.

One more thing i heard i have to patch the CPU-IDs using Marvin's AMD Utility but this i have to do after first boot on a running mac as far as i know right?
Some people said i have to patch it first then the os will boot. But here the situation is i couldn't boot so how can i patch the CPU-IDs before booting for the first time?

What else i should do? i dont have any other idea of how to make it work coz im new in mac os. Anyone has got any idea on how to solve this problem?? plz help i cant wait to run this gorgeous os!!!

sonu1994 05-27-2012 06:09 PM

You are Struggled for 3 week . I am struggling from many month to install it but result is Fail x( and I saw many people at YouTube install iatkos
l2 on there desktop and laptop without any problem but when it comes to me it's fail any one please help me out thanks

Unrealized 05-28-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonu1994 (Post 57746)
You are Struggled for 3 week . I am struggling from many month to install it but result is Fail x( and I saw many people at YouTube install iatkos
l2 on there desktop and laptop without any problem but when it comes to me it's fail any one please help me out thanks

You need to figure out which kexts and settings fit you. Do some research by googling your hardware. ;)

sonu1994 05-29-2012 07:02 PM

Thanks for replying sir .
1st I thought downloading iatkos will finish my job but I am in need of kexts okay tmr morning I am gona search about kexts hmm before that can u tell me I have to search kexts for my every things like mobo gpu etc ? And How it look like ? Like an texts file ? And after finding an right kexts what to do ? If I manage to find out all kexts then my system ready for Mac ?

I can understand my questions are stupid but still I need help on this

sonu1994 05-30-2012 11:42 AM

well this the kexts of my motherboard dg41rq ? click this is this correct ?
and i found that 8400gs can run on mac with out any problem Click this

my question how to use that kexts/.aml file ?

I have made an USB iatkos when I boot it still I get same error pci config began.

How to Add this dsdt.aml to my USB drive ? When I googl I found we have to put in /extra .

sonu1994 05-31-2012 12:01 PM

When I open my pen driver it's jst blank nothing is there but when try to make new folder in the name of extra it say "" it has a folder in same name " then y can't I see it