InfiniteMac OSx86  

Old 08-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Cheetah

Again tried installing over iAtkos Lion, but system is unable to get boot loader with black screen.

Tried fresh installation with the help of Unibeast + Multibeast and myHack 3.1 finally system stuck :

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resource Matching (AppleIntelCPU Power Management) time out

May be the my hardware setup not supporting Mountain Lion. If some body know some tips please share with me.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnld View Post
Again tried installing over iAtkos Lion, but system is unable to get boot loader with black screen.
Thanks for your kind replies, pippox0.

Finally I could install ML 10.8 on my system (fresh installation) and found working fine.

Used Utilities:
Unibeast or myHAck, Kext Wizard, either Chimera 1.11.1 or Multibeast (easybeast only)

The procedure I followed:

01. Display card:
Fortunately I have two display card Sparkle GeForce 8400GS 512 MB DDR3 & XFX NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256MB. I replace my 8400 with 8600 and got working fine.
02. Used myHack utility to make bootable/installation USB.
03. After that I tried the Unibeast+Multibeast, but could install after replacing and re build the kernel on USB after replacing kexts from "OSX86.net" “QE/CI on Nvidia GForce 8400GS And Others of the Series 8”.
04. When installation completed than run myHack to create EXTRA directory than replace/reinstall the kext mentioned above.
05. Replace again 8600 to 8400.
06. Installed “VoodooHDA 2.7.3” for audio (No either 5.1/7.1 audio, only 2-chennel Stereo output).
07. Could not configur other ports of SATA than the main SATA which are controlled by Marvell 88SE6145 for Serial ATA.

I mentioned the system I followed to install ML on my system. I am very new to hakintosh so there may be wrong steps which I could not identified. Please let me know if I made any wrong move please guide me. If somebody know the procedure to work Marvell 88SE6145 for Serial ATA for Mac os X please give me guide. I tried “http://itua.name/en/node/73” guide with downloaded kexts but no result.

NB: After replacing the kexts in myHack as well as in Unibeast I could install ML with 8400 without any problem.

Thanks
Donald.

💡 Deploy cloud instances seamlessly on DigitalOcean. Free credits ($100) for InfMac readers.