PDA

View Full Version : Problems with mac installation, don't pass the darwin part (leo4all and kalyway)

rafix
01-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Hello!

Please, if some one can help me, I'm trying to install a Mac in my PC, by two ways, Leo4all v5 server 10.5.4, and kalyway 10.5.2, but they give the same error: When I put the DVD and my computer go to Darwin screen, I command to install, the screen then appear with those loads and all, by suddenly it restart, 3 seconds after the beginning. If I press the "-v" it happens the same thing, only in the kalyway with the "-x" command that load for more time, but it happens the same thing. I have no idea why this happens, I read about the installation process and apparently my computer is compatible.

If some one knows why this happens please help me, ok?
Best regards, Rafael.

(Sorry for some Grammar problems, I'm Brazilian, don't have a good English)

nfoav8or
01-02-2009, 05:32 AM
Please post your system specs for better help.

rafix
01-02-2009, 07:15 AM
Ok, Sorry, I forgot:

AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+
Northbridge: SiS 760GX rev. 03
Southbridge: SiS 964 rev. 36
Instructions sets: MMX (+), 3DNow! (+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, x86-64
Memory DDR 512 MBytes
HD ATA Samsung SP0802N 80GB
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X

Don't know if is enough information...

PS: I'm now downloading iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5, hope this is the one.

Thanks for the help,
Rafael.

rafix
01-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Tried iDeneb, same error. Will try now iAtkos, but I'm losing hope...

rafix
01-04-2009, 04:33 AM
News: I tried iAtkos v4a and Zephyroth's Rev2...

Zephyroth's give that same error.

But with iAtkos I was able to go far, I reached the apple screen. Only that, it froze in that screen, don't show the circle below the logo and nothing else.

Can it be something about the already installed windows xp? I was able tho see the installation screen with other Amd PCs here, so it have no problems with the DVDs.

Any one have an idea about it? I Already have 5 hackintoshes DVDs, and I really want a Mac, I will not give it up so easily.

Thanks for the help.

nfoav8or
01-04-2009, 05:34 AM
But with iAtkos I was able to go far, I reached the apple screen. Only that, it froze in that screen, don't show the circle below the logo and nothing else.

Can it be something about the already installed windows xp? I was able tho see the installation screen with other Amd PCs here, so it have no problems with the DVDs.

Any one have an idea about it? I Already have 5 hackintoshes DVDs, and I really want a Mac, I will not give it up so easily.

Thanks for the help.

boot with the flag "-v" and let us know how far it gets through before hanging. I'm still checking on the 790GX and 964 SiS chipsets being supported.

IOW (in other words) during the boot timeout countdown press any key (it tells you when you have this option) and then enter the above code (without the quotation marks).

rafix
01-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Hello!
I take a picture of the screen, where it freezes.

Please look in this link: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/rafaeltc/DSC01126.jpg

Thanks for the help.
Rafael.

ChrisH
01-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Same issue here, but I can't even type in -v or anything...I'm running the 790GX and the SB750 chipsets...Doesn't seem that anyone knows of a workaround for this. I would buy a Mac but they are overpriced for the hardware they have in them. Get a custom PC or Laptop for 1/4 the price or less with the same specs...Its the whole Hardware Certification Apple does, and the money they spend to do it. Maybe here in the near future I will get the new Mac Mini who knows...

Any help would be appreciated.