PDA

View Full Version : Videoproblems with iAtkos

larfus
01-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Hello

sorry for my bad English...
On my PC (GA-P35-DS3/4GB_RAM/E6600(2x2,4GHz)/GeForce8800GT_512)
works OSX from the iAtkos DVD fine. Intenet and sound are OK.
I can see videostreams from the Internet and some Videos with Quicktimeplayer.
but when i will see videos with VLC player, i can only hear the sound but the screen is black. And the same Problem ive with DVBT-Reciver from FORMAC (Watchandgo/USB). This Recever works fine on my MacBook Pro 2,6GHz.

Hallo Freunde

Hier das ganze noch mal in Deutsch
Auf meinem PC (GA-P35-DS3/4GB_RAM/E6600(2x2,4GHz)/GeForce8800GT_512) läuft das OSX von der iAtkos DVD problemlos. Sound und Internet machen keine Probleme. Im Moment schreib ich auch grad von dem Rechner. Videostreams und manche Filme kann ich mir mit Quicktimeplayer anschauen. Dummereise gibt es Probleme wenn ich mir einen Film mit dem VLC-Player anschauen möchte. Da bekomme ich nur ton aber kein Bild. Mit meinem DVBT-Reciever von Formac (USB) hab ich das selbe Problem.

kann jemand helfen

Gruß Christian

nfoav8or
01-02-2009, 05:53 AM
when you look at your System Profile under Graphics, are Core Image and Quartz Extreme supported? This sounds like the problem, so look into getting better support for your Graphics via kext injects or EFI hex strings. We'll help you out with that.

cmdshft
01-02-2009, 06:33 AM
Try using UInstaller and select the EFI string for the graphics card you have. I've heard reports of the 8800 working with only the string being used.

larfus
01-02-2009, 09:46 AM
thanks for the awnsers

@nfoav8or

in the Systemprofile QuartzExtreme is not Supportet. (Ive no Shaddow unde my mousearrow).
when i doubleclick the quartzcomposer (Developer/Applications) come the Text:

Unsupportet Configuration

Quartz Composer requires an NVIDIA GeForce2 MX, GeForce3, GeForce4 Titanium or
GeForce4 MX card or any ATI AGP RADEON card. A minimum of 16 mB VRAM is required.

in my opinion Quartzdebug makes no changing

@Hara Taiki

"Try using UInstaller and select the EFI string for the graphics card you have."

ok i will check it.but i dont have a Idea how to do. is UInstaller a special application for
uninstall and where can i find it??

larfus
01-02-2009, 02:57 PM
@Hara Taiki

ived Downloaded the:

"[Mac OSx86] Universal OSx86 Installer"

from the side:

"http://pcwizcomputer.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=149&Itemid=48"

then i installed only the EFI-String from 8800gt512 but no changeing.
Must i delete the old EFI-String before i generate a new? Or overwirte the new String the old EFI-String??