PDA

View Full Version : cant use keyboard in user single mode and i get black screen after grey apple

timtimtim
01-06-2009, 11:42 PM
hi i dont know what to do this is my computer setup please help me

computername : LG S900-U.CPYYV

Processor
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7250 (2.0GHz/4M/FSB800Mhz)

Chipset
Intel PM965 + ICH-8M

Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForceTM Go 8600M GT (256MB VRAM, 1,023MB TurboCache)

HDD
500GB (SATA, 3.5)
Wireless

Intel® Pro/Wirless 3945ABG(802.11a/b/g)

i choosed kernel netkas 9.2.0, i dont know if this is the correct one, so if you know the settings for my computer i would appreciate if you can tell me which settings i have to install. i have tested iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 and Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd today, got black screen efter the grey apple with both ;/ and i cant use my keyboard in -s mode either :S do you have any idea how to fix this?

lanceomni
01-07-2009, 02:54 PM
What did you select for graphics when you installed?
Do you have a PS/2 or USB keyboard

Try booting with -v -xIf the above doesnt work try -v -f -x-v Verbose (Id recommend using this one until your completely satisfied with your install as it will display useful information during boot.)
-x Safe Mode
-f Forces OSX to pull drivers "kexts" from the Extensions Folder and not the cache file.

When installing if you choose the wrong driver for graphics or multiple ones you may run into some issues.

timtimtim
01-10-2009, 10:23 PM
What did you select for graphics when you installed?
Do you have a PS/2 or USB keyboard

Try booting with -v -xIf the above doesnt work try -v -f -x-v Verbose (Id recommend using this one until your completely satisfied with your install as it will display useful information during boot.)
-x Safe Mode
-f Forces OSX to pull drivers "kexts" from the Extensions Folder and not the cache file.

When installing if you choose the wrong driver for graphics or multiple ones you may run into some issues.

didnt work. i have a ps/2 keyboard, integrated in my laptop.

zyph3r
01-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Try USB keyboard :)

timtimtim
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Try USB keyboard :)

yes but i need my kb to work anyway, i dont want to carry around with a keyboard because i have my laptop;P