PDA

View Full Version : Help Me. I am stuck

Sittyosx_man
04-06-2009, 08:37 PM
I am trying to install iPc OSX 10.5.4 base system.
It begin loading the system then it reboots automaticlly.
I noticed when used -v that it trys to load the extenstion.kext and reboots when loading.

The thing is that i tried to load it on VMware Workstation 6.5 and it loaded that part then it shown me a kernel panic screen.

Can you give me an explanation.
Thanks

erick2red
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
why don't u try lawlessppc?

Sittyosx_man
04-09-2009, 02:33 PM
I downloaded the lawlessPPC 10.5.4 and burn it at 4x.
It begin to load took about 3-4 min and then it restarts.
Do not know what to do!

I also tried on VMware and and freezes telling me Still waiting for root devices.

erick2red
04-09-2009, 02:47 PM
and freezes telling me Still waiting for root devices
this is a known issues search through the forum, i know there's a thread about it.

now on your desktop boot with "-v" and let us know where it stops. and you could start searching for boot flags, cause i think these is the problem.

lanceomni
04-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Try -v -f this will force OSX to load the extensions individually instead of from the cache file. (Note the lower case f)

Sittyosx_man
04-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Try -v -f this will force OSX to load the extensions individually instead of from the cache file. (Note the lower case f)

That didn't helped me either on the iPc OSX 10.5.4 and on Lawless PPc.

Also I noticed that on the LawsLess PPc it rebooted when accessed the file that is on: System\Library\Extensions\System.kext\PlugIns\Unsu pported.kext

I thik the problem is that file. if it is can i delete it?

erick2red
04-22-2009, 04:45 PM
That didn't helped me either on the iPc OSX 10.5.4 and on Lawless PPc.

Also I noticed that on the LawsLess PPc it rebooted when accessed the file that is on: System\Library\Extensions\System.kext\PlugIns\Unsu pported.kext

I thik the problem is that file. if it is can i delete it?
you can try by deleting (aka backup)