PDA

View Full Version : need help with right drivers for MSI K9N NeoV2

godot
04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
hi,

i managed to install mac on my amd pc, with iPC 10.5.6 universal but i didnt get my sound working, or ethernet and video card didnt work with the effects.

i didnt use the right drivers.

i just need to know what are the drivers i need to check.

my specs are :

AMD Athlon +3200
MSI K9N Neo V2
nVidia 7300 GT 256 mb

thanks anyway !

Valentine
05-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Audio is a Realtek ALC888
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111B (The Realtek R1000 kext)
Use EFI studio for EFI String to get the nVidia 7300 GT working (don't choose any video driver from the iPC)
Use Voodoo kenel. All should work fine.

goranmandic
05-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Forgot my password,so i made a new ID..
Well, I did what you said, and it did't work at all at first,so I tried it all again and added some nForce chipset drivers.. the intro worked with sound..thats good.
But I can't configure my Ethernet connection..On my XP I have a LAN connection and a PPPOE connection through which i connect to my provider.. And,in XP windows, both of those connections automatically find the IP settings,DNS and whatever.. But the MAC doesn't find anything.. please help! Screenshots posted on FlickR or ImageShack would be MOST APPRECIATED!!

There are some bugs with the graphics-when i drag a window around,it blurs and smudges..Same thing happens when I scroll through a list.. Explain what to do with the EFI you mentioned..
Also,windows can't access the hdd on which i installed the MAC,allthouh it's visible in the device menager..corporate bastards:) PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks for all your help!! :D