PDA

View Full Version : Intel GMAx4500 Graphics Kext!

01-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I have been asked alot about this one lately, I have been getting so much PM's asking about this, That I thought it was time to open up a new thread.

So without futher to do, Here are the kext files, These are patched GMAx3100 kext files that work with the GMAx4500, These should get you your native Resolution and maby Quartz Extreme. Do not manually install these files!

http://www.kexts.com/view/92-driver_voor_intel_gma4500.html

Sorry the link page is in German.

Now I found these files, so alll creadit goes to whomever patched these, I am thinking about patching these even further so there may be updates from me.

If you have any question I use these kext files on my main Rig running Snow leopard, so there untested with Leopard as far as I know, If you are running Leopard contact me about you expeirence using these kext files.

Also leave all feedback, problems, and questions in this thread.

Imkantus
01-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Sorry the link page is in German.It's Dutch not German. :p

I wonder if you could provide a screenshot including lspci info, to proof that you've working QE? ;)

01-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Ah, good request, Thanx for the language correction, When my main Rig is back online(its the only computer I have that has this graphics card) I'll see what info I can pull from it.

D.M