PDA

View Full Version : What video drive..

eskild12
01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Hey i have just installed Ipc 10.5.6 and i didn't choose any video drive because when i did my mouse didn't work so everything good except that i have wrong Screen resoultaion and no QE but i guess that is because i don't have any video drive. I have a Nvidia geforce 7500 le and i have only tried one drive and that is Nviject 0.2.1 and that didn't work.

Thanks for all help ;)

Imkantus
01-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Try to add an EFI String using EFI Studio or the OSx86 Tools.

eskild12
01-14-2010, 06:06 PM
ok i have tried that now and i have full QE and correct screen resoultaion. But when i shut down the pc and then start it and boot into Mac i can't move my mouse or anything but when i first log on Windows and then restart into Mac everything works. I think it's something with the Video drive because everything worked before..

eskild12
01-15-2010, 05:09 PM
I have maybe choose something wrong in the installation. I have chosed Vodoo kernel 9.5 and AppleNForceATA nForce Drivers ,Seatbelt.kext 10.5.5,Shutdown/Restart Fix,USB Mount Fix
,Patch DSDT with NewHPET,Chameleon with DSDT/Custom Boot Picture,EFI Studio,OSx86,Kext Helper b7 that everything plz tell if i need to choose something else.