PDA

View Full Version : Two problems with SL

Saulidava
02-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Ok.. So i installed Snow leopard with Uniflash v1.0 Beacuse the Retail disk doesnt work with me beacuse i get error.. Well i had to install Pc efi 9.4 Beacuse if i download Chameleon 2RC3 I get the Error when i boot ( The press restart button error ) And if i download Pc efi 10.6 I need to boot with -x32 To make my network work. and here is the biggest problem. My wifi drops after a while on the internet.. i get constant connection drops although it says I am still connected!
Once the connection drops I have no alternative but to re-start. Can anyone help me?

since i cant download/install other Bootloaders can anyone tell me how to Install skins? xD
Please help me!

Oh! And i got Atheros. D-Link DWA-547 Desktop Adapter.

Another Problem! I cant Install Apple apps ( I think )
I downloaded All the updates. But when it was installing i got ( The press Restart button in many languages.. )
And the same when i was installing iLife. And when i booted SL the first time and i opened Safari i got the same error. ( but safari works now )

Saulidava
02-20-2010, 01:51 PM
I just got another problem. I was downloading something with vuze and i got The ( Press restart button) I tried again but it didnt work.

02-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Sounds like kernel panics, Get a copy of you LOG files and post it here then maby we can help, I think it may be your kernel, what kernel are you using, and what are your system specs?

Saulidava
02-20-2010, 08:11 PM
How do i take a copy of my log?

Saulidava
02-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Hmm.. I just installed Fakesmc.Kext and now i can install ilife :D But i still cant update. It comes to: Optimizing System for Installed Software and then the error comes with many languages telling me to restart..

1 more thing. Airport still drops all the networks.. HELP PLZ