PDA

View Full Version : 10.6.3 Hangups-minor but annoying

macguy4u
05-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Hey all --wanted to throw this out there and see if it was happening to anyone else.

I have asus rampage gene II with 10.6.3 and a i7 2.8 GTX 260 card 12 gb ram
Its running great but lately as I have been on the machine for a bit and been on the web with safari and now firefox - all of a sudden --the typing starts stuttering real bad and the net gets slow. And as a test I have all my apps at the bottom of my screen and I will scroll thru them with the mouse real fast and the mouse will get hung up.

Once I reboot -machine runs great again ??

Any thought?

Matt

scififan68
05-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Have you tried using OnyX (http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs/english/apps.html) to clear all caches and perform other maintenance tasks?

robrobin10
05-28-2010, 05:22 PM
I was having similar problems and I just tried running Onyx to see if it would fix it.

So far so good, thanks a lot for that tips. My system has been hanging up really badly over the last couple of months and it was really starting to annoy me.

Ill let you know if the problems come back.

macguy4u
06-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Hey Rob

any luck? Still the same ?? Mine is --I think I am going to revert back to 10.6.0 and work my way up again - Im running programs like CS4 and FCP.

Any new news about 10.6.3 issues or anything else that people are finding problems.