PDA

View Full Version : Help with wifi/Video

10-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Hello friends!

So I finally installed Snow Leopard via nawcomUSB + DVD Retail.(I tried several times iBoot + Multibeast but never succeed. No problems during the installation but now I have one, and so I´ll ask for some help, since I dont know how to solve it. (I´m an absolut noob)

First of all, I have to say that my video cards is an nVidia GeForce 8600 GT, and the Wifi PCI Card is a conceptronic one. I´ve already found the way to make my wifi card work, with some Ralink Drivers. But still didnt find it to the video card.

I´m booting Snow Leopard from the USB I used in the installation, Nawcom, and the wifi works! Later I decided to prepare the upadte to Lion, so I installed Chimera as bootloader in my hard drive.

Surprise! When I booted from Chimera my graphic card was recognised! And everything was ok with it! But... the wifi wasnt detected anymore.

To sum up:

Boot with NawcomUSB: Wifi works, detected as Ethernet Card(no PCI). Graphic card recognised(thanks to NVKush.kext - no pci also) but not working.

Boot with Chimera: Wifi doesnt work, no detected anywhere(Although I install same drivers). Graphic card working perfectly, recognised as PCI.

Anyone can help me? How/Where can I see why is that happening? And how can I make both work at the same time?

Thanks in advance!