PDA

View Full Version : Installation problem

andrwa
04-18-2008, 04:00 AM
Help, please :)

I am trying to instal Leo 10.5.2. My hardware should be ok.

Will go successfuly thru, and at the end it wants restart. So it restarts.
I am leaving DVD in ROM. Wait to boot from partition (not pressing key to bood form DVD) and darwin will ask me to -press enter with part. i want. or -v or -?. I tryied all. Everytime it starts installer again!!!

When I get DVD out of my ROM, it starts XP normaly. However it ask me for choosing boot (standard XP boot loader). There is XP and something like "another startup picture" or something like this. Booth options leads to XP...

What can I do????

Update1: I am doing Zephyroth 10.5.2. rev.2

Update2: I better. Now my boot stops on "AppleNForceATA: found 0 units". So I booted with safe mode (-x) and got to country select screen, keybord and then to transfer acount screen. when I press no transfer, it goes again and again to country select screen.

Update3: I've got it. Fianly. However without graphic card (Asus nVidia 6200TC 256MB), sound (Real tec ALC 883 - i put bad kext when installing) and LAN (nforce networking controller). Could I as you, where can I find the guide how to install additional kexts (hope its drivers :)) for my stuff? Hope it is not necessary to reinstall system...

Good night, I am going to sleep. It's almost 3 am here and tomorow i am going to work :)