View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 07:41 AM
Jaguar

Oh, that's really pretty tough specially because i still need another hd for the process which i dont really have one at the moment. Second is that, getting a copy of mac os x distro is quite really hard for me because that's ussually 5gb+- to download and i can't find any direct download link for it (like Mediafire), just all torrent which is really slow. But i manage to have this Niresh ditro which is 10.7.3 and I can make it work no sweat for 18 minutes and with everything just fine OOTB (sounds, lan, display), copy/paste and finder are also not an issue.

What really keeps my win7 at the moment is that i cant make it work with 32bit apps like mac office. Ive already quit from installing the update to 10.7.4 in which i really sweat for almost a week re-installing over and over again because I cant really make it work so i just decided to install xcode 4.3 which is the main reason getting that said update.

So, I would really be sticking to mac osx if i could just make this work with 32bit apps because everytime I try those sets of instruction posted here including

Quote:
sudo -s
amd_insn_patcher /usr/lib/dyld /usr/lib/dyld_patched
cp /usr/lib/dyld_patched /usr/lib/dyld
amd_insn_patcher /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib_patched
cp /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib_patched /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
update_dyld_shared_cache
would freeze my system and goes kernel panic.

Sir RAWR, what do i missed why i keep getting this same result over and over or shall i really need to have a working 10.7.4 update to use this?