View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofwar View Post
I haven't, doesn't really bother me because I probably wouldn't use them anyways. There's music players you can find online to replace ITUNEs if you wanted music player. I personally use Enqueue. I'm not a big music listener on the computer tho, I usually play my mp3s on my Creative Zen(an mp3 player you probably never heard of). I only use music when I jog/exercise. My brother uses his computer as a music player tho, using Windows Itunes all the time. Enqueue is a good Itunes replacement it looks almost exactly like Itunes.
iTunes sound a lot better for me so far since i havent got any other player installed other than vlc and the other video player plus I'm able to use the itunes controller so i could play/skip a song right into my taskbar. Also, Im just using my music collection in my ntfs/windows drive and completely sync it without copying into my mac drive. But my main concern is to be able to use the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterfrista View Post
I´ve got a perfectly running appstore/itunes with 10.7.4 . Bought many apps and so on.
How were you able to do it? Mind sharing some tips? I tried what i had seen on the net like booting with PCIRootUID=0 or deleting all your network settings and add the ethernet first on the list but that just dont seem to work with me. My connection is mainly by using a 3g/4g stick connected via usb and or wifi and not via lan cable.