View Single Post

Old 01-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Puma

i havnt read everything but

if your still on chimera i'd download chameleon wizard and with in that app you can mod your boot settings and download and install chameleon 2.1 svn 17XX i think it might be better than chimera.. also there is i think chimera 1.7 too so why would you want chimera 1.5 ?

you can download the latest chameleon 2.1 svn rXXXX

then if you click on the buttons at the top like org.chameleon.boot you can change/edit/restore boot options

SMBios modify the Bios plist file to show up in either about this mac

themes button, you can download themes and apply them and choose the resolution of them etc ...

bdmsg - i have noidea what this is ...

tips..

from an old chameleon (org.apple.boot.plist) to applying a new chameleon (org.chameleon.boot.plist) you will need to rename your existing org.apple.boot.plist to org.chameleon.boot.plist this is because sometimes the installer of chameleon duznt do that automatically and the file name has changed to org.chameleon.boot.plist ...

some themes are not complete yet in the themes list so when booting chameleon will say that it cant find a file name... this is nothing to stress about it will show you a menu or list of oses in the drop down menu listy thingy ... and you should beable to see all the stuff even pendrives and depending on how you have your boot file setup it can either boot a different os or whatever .. etc .etc