View Single Post

Old 05-02-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanca View Post
I have also my own opinion about that. I would agree with that cause i think it is quite ok. Someone may or may not agree but that is just my own opinion.

To become really experienced with running osx on pc hardware it requires lots of time and effort, and knowledge. It will take months for someone to explore all the sources and build as perfect and stable system as possible. It will take even some more time to narrow things down, get familiar with DSDT, and use all that knowledge to make real Mac clone. We, here at our forum or at insanelymac, or at other forums and sites on the internet are willing to help, give instructions and help people out who wish to build their own hacks. But again one has still to find out, on his own, so many things. So if someone don't have time to explore and learn things on his own, or simply can't do it, he can get a readymade box from psystar or german seller (forgot the name) or the efix dongle, or buy a real Mac. Building packages like you did Andy is a time consuming process, requires both the time and the knowledge. To receive a small fee as a thank is absolutely fine. It is well and honestly earned money.

Good job bro ! don't spend it all in one bar ;-)
Regards.
Thanks for the support