View Single Post

Old 09-26-2008, 08:51 AM

The installation options menu is looking fantastic. But is your image created competely new or it is based on an older image? If so, have you tested some known issues, f.e. Zephyroth's image wasn't able to play mounted Video DVD images, DVD Player and FrontRow are exiting. So it's a system problem, not a problem of the program.

What is the difference between the drivers with ATI Radeon X1000 Series ID 71c2 and the Radeon X1600 drivers? I vae this card with ID 71c2, it's a X1600Pro, ATIInject detects it as a X1650. On which driver base versions are the patched ones, 10.5.5 or an earlier version?

What is the difference between the PCI-E and AGP versions? In Leo4All V3 I had for the X1600 a PCI (?) and an AGP version. It seems that the AGP version only adds the AGPGart driver, the others are the same. But I have to install the AGP version, the 'PCI' one is not working. In the system I can delete AGPGart.kext, it isn't even loaded. If only AGPGart is the difference the PCI-E versions could maybe be skipped because AGPGart won't be loaded on PCI-E systems.

What about the 9.5 Kernel and Zephyroth's AMD Updater?